its old......but its mine......

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The weather being what it is out where you are, you will probably be able to log more seat time on a bike than you would on a sled...have fun!
PS. chicks dig guys on bikes...just sayin :)

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The weather being what it is out where you are, you will probably be able to log more seat time on a bike than you would on a sled...have fun!
PS. chicks dig guys on bikes...just sayin :)

thats what i was thinking!

i love river crossing , its fun to get muddy and wet rather then cold and frozen for once! lol

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats the only damage on it!

Attachments

• the bikes 017.jpg
    the bikes 017.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 84

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Attaboy, joey....... I think you can get the bike license for up to 125cc in bc? I could be wrong, because here in alberta, if you're 14 to 16years old, you can ride a motorbike up to 125cc if it has lights and a horn and you pass your motorbike tests?? I had a 125cc enduro and got my license when i was 14, but then again, i'm older than dirt, so i had priviledges;)

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Attaboy, joey....... I think you can get the bike license for up to 125cc in bc? I could be wrong, because here in alberta, if you're 14 to 16years old, you can ride a motorbike up to 125cc if it has lights and a horn and you pass your motorbike tests?? I had a 125cc enduro and got my license when i was 14, but then again, i'm older than dirt, so i had priviledges;)

they had motors back then

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! Those things are in great shape:eek: A friend of mine had the IT 175 years ago and that thing hauled ass! Good for you Joey!:awesome_dude:

Top Bottom