It's gone

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's gone? I actually thought we were being civil and actually being respectful while asking good questions . I guess someone got but hurt so bye it goes.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just checked. It went to the Covid section. Probably one of my mod friends that was just trying to save me from making a big mistake. HaHa! Thanks Tyler, Doug or Ron! Lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
It's gone? I actually thought we were being civil and actually being respectful while asking good questions . I guess someone got but hurt so bye it goes.
I enabled the COVID bullch!t section on your profile, you should be able to find your thread again.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
There are a lot of us sick of seeing it Ian and some of us can't help ourselves so need someone to do it for us. HaHa!
Oh I have no issue with it being moved.... was just poking a little fun at his commentary.....

I get it, I'm a sheep now too......

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup I get it,never been in that section,l tend to try and stay out of it but I do take interest as to what people are thinking.you can loose this thread now.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where did it go? will it ever come back and is this being done under advisement byTru-doo

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0399.jpg

Top Bottom