its about time!

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i finally got a job i think im gunna stay with a LONG time! its at oakley mechanic. i may start as a shop b!tch but everyones gotta start somewhere. i started on monday and i gotta say it PWNS all my previous jobs....(a&w), (hiddenridge sporting clays), (hoegls air ranch). i started out pushing broom and its only my second day and they are letting me fix stuff. im putting leaf springs on a ram 3500.
not only that theres a guy whos willing to trade off his 06 trx 450r for my polaris 500 plus 1500! and ill be able to buy FINALLY GEAR!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know what i learned when guys started letting me do stuff on my own...the more i do the less they work and if anythings effed up its your fault and your still the bottom of the totem pole...remember chit rolls down hill....on that note the more you learn in the least amount of time...the more you're noticed and respected by the higher ups....they my not show it, you may not see it....but the are watching, good or bad, they are watching my friend

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know what i learned when guys started letting me do stuff on my own...the more i do the less they work and if anythings effed up its your fault and your still the bottom of the totem pole...remember chit rolls down hill....on that note the more you learn in the least amount of time...the more you're noticed and respected by the higher ups....they my not show it, you may not see it....but the are watching, good or bad, they are watching my friend
well said.....very well said. and your right its always your fault if somethings wrong. i suppose you are in the same line of work that im in?:beer:

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
The day U get fed up just walk up to Dean and kick him in the nuts........tell him Fuji said hi:d
Actually I think Dean would be a fun guy to work for.......and he loves his toys. Acutally u should trade shop time for a trip to Revy.....Oakley style!!:beer::beer::beer:
Keep it real, work hard and admit it anytime U fawk up..that goes a long way:beer:
Good luck kid:d
RS

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The day U get fed up just walk up to Dean and kick him in the nuts........tell him Fuji said hi:d
Actually I think Dean would be a fun guy to work for.......and he loves his toys. Acutally u should trade shop time for a trip to Revy.....Oakley style!!:beer::beer::beer:
Keep it real, work hard and admit it anytime U fawk up..that goes a long way:beer:
Good luck kid:d
RS

thanks. i suppose you used to work there or you know dean? hes a good friend of my uncles. thanks for the advice bout fawlking up!:d:beer:

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Congrats on the job, but to bad your boss is a Douche!!;) You can tell him I said it too.:d:eek:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't mean to hijack this thread but wherebouts in ponoka u from... How long ya lived there?? Did you graduate from pchs?? I lived there for a few years......... Pm me, please.

And as a Bonus for all REAL TRUCK lovers.....He owns the Fargo Dealership
Ric stop Stalking the Star riders.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
And as a Bonus for all REAL TRUCK lovers.....He owns the Fargo Dealership
Ric stop Stalking the Star riders.
Ya star my azz! I'm no different than all ya all. Except I am going to ride my sled across mud on purpose. You still bringing the Pom Poms Snotty?
OK enough hijacking for me.:rolleyes:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya star my azz! I'm no different than all ya all. Except I am going to ride my sled across mud on purpose. You still bringing the Pom Poms Snotty?
OK enough hijacking for me.:rolleyes:

Looks like it's a GO...........Put on about 60 lbs so the Cheer Leader skirt is more like a thong...............hillbillies will love it...........Sick will too

Top Bottom