It's a small world

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I live in the mid Vancouver Island area so meeting snow and mud members is vary rare,I think in the 10 years as a member I've met 3 people off this site,anyway I have a bobcat for sale and arrange a viewing with this fellow named Todd,so he comes and checks it out and low n behold it is goodngruby from here,kinda blew my mind,anyways nice meeting you Todd and we will definitely be hitting the trails soon.just thought it was kinda cool.

Last edited:

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really!I have nightmares about that ride and song,stand in line for what seems like forever listening to that song then the boring ride through with even louder singing in there,time I get out I friggin hate it,unfortunately been there to many times but got to be the good dad.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahaha. Yup did the same. 3 daughters x 3 times and then they wanted to sing the damn song over and over LOL.

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rodney Carrington sums it up best in his standup routine...

"I'd like to dig up Walt's ass, kick him in the nuts and ask him WTF were you thinkin when you came up with that GD song!!"

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were on that ride and it broke down for about 10 minutes with us in it...friggin song just about drove me nuts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I live in the mid Vancouver Island area so meeting snow and mud members is vary rare,I think in the 10 years as a member I've met 3 people off this site,anyway I have a bobcat for sale and arrange a viewing with this fellow named Todd,so he comes and checks it out and low n behold it is goodngruby from here,kinda blew my mind,anyways nice meeting you Todd and we will definitely be hitting the trails soon.just thought it was kinda cool.

It was great meeting up with you Jim. I put the Bobcat to good use today....my wife is really impressed I spent 4 hours pushing dirt instead of packing furniture into the new house...we might be hitting the trails sooner than later

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Being stuck on the Island you must really miss Rimbey

It was great meeting up with you Jim. I put the Bobcat to good use today....my wife is really impressed I spent 4 hours pushing dirt instead of packing furniture into the new house...we might be hitting the trails sooner than later

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
If you buy and sell,sooner or later you will meet TODD.Almost everyone on this site has dealt with him at one time.He is a very bad influence. If he offers you a drink and you don't have a free day for a hangover ,slowly back away.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad I could get you out of packing furniture for awhile anyways and yes sooner the better,I could use a little 2 wheeled relaxation.Thanks for the tip Mike I will remember that.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you buy and sell,sooner or later you will meet TODD.Almost everyone on this site has dealt with him at one time.He is a very bad influence. If he offers you a drink and you don't have a free day for a hangover ,slowly back away.

I have have a bunch of sh!t for sale....come on out and I'll make you a good deal on all of it. Lots of rum too.

MrHankey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol yup true story right here bought a motor home off him a few years back

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet,hopefully we get some snow down lower soon for the trail in
Was raised in Cowitchan Bay..... Do I miss the island ? Sometimes , but not that much . It's too busy for me now .....
But a beautiful area , that's for sure .... Spent a lot time at mount Washington as well.

Last edited:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was raised in Cowhichan Bay..... Do I miss the island ? Sometimes , but not that much . It's too busy for me now .....
But a beautiful area , that's for sure .... Spent a lot time at mount Washington as well.

It it is beautiful for sure. Lots to do and see....always green. The traffic can get on a guys nerves, but the heaviest volume here is still lighter than any given Sunday on the QE2 speedway. We bought an acreage on a dead end road in Upper Lantzville.....more birds than people here.

Top Bottom