Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
works for me. its on FB but its linked off of another page
Screenshot_20231206_201412_Samsung Internet.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phack America is getting weak. Pressure to cancel Christian celebrations of a Christmas because they don’t want to upset Palestinian Americans. Stand up for yourself and continue the values that made you a great nation. This liberal wokeism has to stop before there is nothing left.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phack America is getting weak. Pressure to cancel Christian celebrations of a Christmas because they don’t want to upset Palestinian Americans. Stand up for yourself and continue the values that made you a great nation. This liberal wokeism has to stop before there is nothing left.

I have bad news for them. Im not canceling Christmas celebrations.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taking us down a long slope in every department. Point of no return has probably come and gone.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
coming soon to a Canada near you.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Already here brother.. pastors not able to say God.. wow
well Merry Christmas has been being pulled from schools for years now. hadn't heard about not being able to say god. I'm not sure how you can dictate that if its being said in a private church. but Canadian culture has been being bled out of Canada since I was a kid.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well Merry Christmas has been being pulled from schools for years now. hadn't heard about not being able to say god. I'm not sure how you can dictate that if its being said in a private church. but Canadian culture has been being bled out of Canada since I was a kid.
Our hill to die on was masks and c19 jabs. We failed miserably

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do masks and vaccines relate to any of that? You guys will literally be 105 years old bringing that ch!t up. Unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do masks and vaccines relate to any of that? You guys will literally be 105 years old bringing that ch!t up. Unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has everything to do with it. We proved that we will ( majority’s)comply with anything including banning Christmas and God. 96% of Canadians don’t give a fluck

Top Bottom