Israel at War

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had 3 kids 25 years ago in our immediate area all had cancer. 2 from the same family. Cancer is by far the biggest concern in my group of people. Not the vaccine or Covid.

Have you truly not heard of world doctors screaming of turbo cancers that are coming out of no where? I will try and find the doctor who is warning of this, if you truly want to see it.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you truly not heard of world doctors screaming of turbo cancers that are coming out of no where? I will try and find the doctor who is warning of this, if you truly want to see it.

Holy fawk. But it’s us non conspiracy theorist sheep that are the brain washed ones eh? Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of these doctors have been blackballed in their industry for conspiracy theory stuff. My sister sent me a link of a doctor that a simple Google search found was anti vax everything. Measles, small pox, Covid didn’t matter. Was against all vaccinations. I don’t have time for that crap. I told her don’t send me that chit anymore

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Most of these doctors have been blackballed in their industry for conspiracy theory stuff. My sister sent me a link of a doctor that a simple Google search found was anti vax everything. Measles, small pox, Covid didn’t matter. Was against all vaccinations. I don’t have time for that crap. I told her don’t send me that chit anymore
That's good. Vaccines are safe and effective.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as cancer goes some are saying they are putting cancer proteins in the vaccine. Not enough deaths I guess so may as well modify the cocktail to justify the means. Lmao!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stettler. Let me know. The grave digger, care home maintenance man, and local funeral home all say it's up.
A simple check on Stettler Obits shows there is not 7-8 people dying every week in Stettler. The majority of ones are in their 80’s. Looks like you probably talked to the town undertaker and came to your own conclusion of what you want to happen. Man you make yourself look pretty bad with that argument. Should have stayed with Lethbridge.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyhoo now that we have rehashed Covid for the 369th time on this site let’s get back to the war before another of my threads gets banished to the twilight zone. It was fun.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A simple check on Stettler Obits shows there is not 7-8 people dying every week in Stettler. The majority of ones are in their 80’s. Looks like you probably talked to the town undertaker and came to your own conclusion of what you want to happen. Man you make yourself look pretty bad with that argument. Should have stayed with Lethbridge.

Maybe you should come to the post office...the faces are on the board all the time. The community has never had so many on the board. Yes I talked with the undertaker and made it up, you know that. Make myself look bad, you won't even hear the other side of work renown doctors speaking out. Just carry on.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Well since we’re already off the rails here .Though I don’t think the shot is necessarily going to kill you or guaranteed to have adverse health effects I don’t think if you look into the stats on heart issues within the younger age demographics you can argue something in the last 3-4 years has caused a significant spike in cardiac and respiratory issues in kids. I don’t overly buy into some of the doctors out there spewing their ch!t for views and popularity but that’s only a few needles in a hat stack of doctors and nurses around the world that have spoken out against it and refused to get it. Also comparing it to other vaccines is apples to oranges. This is the first time an mRNA vaccine has been approved for use in humans and was rushed out with very little testing….. and IMO was a pretty big risk to take giving it to the public over a “pandemic” that had a .013% mortality rate or lower. Funny how many people covid killed but the nation death averages basically had the average year over year increases they’ve had for the last 20 years. In fact the annual growth in death rate from 2014-2018 was double what it was from 2019-2023….. weird

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20231205_205441_362.jpg
    IMG_20231205_205441_362.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 56

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who said i read that magazine?

I have never said that what Hamas is doing is less horrific than abortions, they are both equally horrific that is the entire point. For some reason some people only focus on one and not the other.
if you found the pics and the article, you read it! you implied that hamas are just a bunch of good fellas out having a good time, you spread it - you own it!

Top Bottom