Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you agree that half of the news you are narrating about the war could be AI generated and possibly not true at all?
It’s more likely coming out of your sources than the Main Street media. They are able to tell the difference because they are large entities with money. Some guy in his basement can’t

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s more likely coming out of your sources than the Main Street media. They are able to tell the difference because they are large entities with money. Some guy in his basement can’t
Msm has Alot more money to make AI and more of a motive I'd say...

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is what is coming down the pike in 2024, yes the global elite will need to get this done this year, don't believe? sit back and watch!

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally irrelevant to the topic but its my basement and i can do as i please in it. Get your head in the game man.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Msm has Alot more money to make AI and more of a motive I'd say...
But they don’t make it. At least not now. It’s specialized companies with some of the smartest people in the world working on it. Do you know any smart people in MSM?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So msm doesnt pay for the service? Come on man. They dont have to make it, they just pay for it and put it out thier for people like you to gobble up as gospel.
Fake videos to go with the story have been used for decades. Babies floating in the ocean dead are the same babies being carried out of a fire a year later. Crisis acting is a lucrative career. AI is everywhere in my opinion.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if there are no smart people at msm, then why do so many swallow what they lie about every day?
Better than gobbling up info from totally unsubstantiated sources like you guys do. Total Russian misinformation and you are being a good comrade gobbling it up.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have an invading army of immigrants. Bans on food production. Explosive debt. Amazing numbers of dying Canadians who were criminally vaccinated. Unaccountable politicians who are above scandals and laws. Yet we argue about sources. I’d say programming successful.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better than gobbling up info from totally unsubstantiated sources like you guys do. Total Russian misinformation and you are being a good comrade gobbling it up.
Funny you say that, what are the sources that msm cite??? Start paying attention.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_4038.jpeg

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[/QUOTE

True, and I'm not part of the crowd that is " dying suddenly" either.

Lol "Russian misinformation". Where did you get that term from? Don't tell me about being a good comrade when you were a good little boy and got stuck to do your part, which was another lie lolol.

If you can't see how the msm lies all the time, you truly are blinded. Just carry on like the world is back to normal.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you don't question the last 3 years of what's happened and the media lying... I guess that 3 year old stuff. Good to know.
Dude you are so fixated on the vaccine. Show me on your arm where they stuck a needle in you after tackling you to the ground. I’m sure some people had vaccine injury. Far more died from the virus. You seem to be the only one that has 7-8 people dieing in your community every week from the vax. Where do you live anyways? Would love to fact check you.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is what is coming down the pike in 2024, yes the global elite will need to get this done this year, don't believe? sit back and watch!

Didn't think a cyber attack would be the nail in the coffin :(

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you don't question the last 3 years of what's happened and the media lying... I guess that 3 year old stuff. Good to know.
Obviously you have not paid any attention to what I or others have said, you continue you say the same ch!t post after post after post. We get it, you and the titman are the only ones who know what's going on. The rest of us are just closing our eyes....

Top Bottom