Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Police apprehended a teen in Ottawa building a bomb to blow up Jews. Trudy has filled our country with these people and it’s going to be a rough go till we get them weeded out. More people in just the last quarter immigrated here (430,000) than the last complete year. Guess where most of them are coming from?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Police apprehended a teen in Ottawa building a bomb to blow up Jews. Trudy has filled our country with these people and it’s going to be a rough go till we get them weeded out. More people in just the last quarter immigrated here (430,000) than the last complete year. Guess where most of them are coming from?
Guess who they will vote for at 100% turnout!!

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You import a 3rd world country. Your country in return turns 3rd world.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently 200,000 of them moved to Edmonton. I’m carrying pocket knives like in the outsiders movie, even when I go mountain biking the River valleys. Wife got bear spray in her truck. Things are changing fast. Edmonton is not the little 400,000 people I grew up in.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every Jew should spend a year living in the Gaza, how do you deal with Hamas? Well we should worry about our own terrorist groups right here first, like BLM, ANTIFA and the newly forming hatred of Colonialism gang, How many Hamas are here in canada? With our open borders i guess we will find out shortly, hopefully they don't attack hard working canadians like the other 3 groups do. Trudeau has a way of spreading hatred around.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 MUSLIMS IN A ROW BOAT

The captain of a Canadian Navy ship gets on the loud-speaker and shouts, "Ahoy, small craft.

Where are you headed?"

One of the Muslims puts down his oar, stands up, and shouts,

"We are invading Canada".

The entire crew on the destroyer doubles over in laughter.

When the Captain finally catches his breath, he gets back on the loud-speaker and asks, "Just the four of you?"

The same Muslim stands up again and shouts, "No, we're the last four ... The other three million are already there!"

Nobody on the destroyer laughed!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 MUSLIMS IN A ROW BOAT

The captain of a Canadian Navy ship gets on the loud-speaker and shouts, "Ahoy, small craft.

Where are you headed?"

One of the Muslims puts down his oar, stands up, and shouts,

"We are invading Canada".

The entire crew on the destroyer doubles over in laughter.

When the Captain finally catches his breath, he gets back on the loud-speaker and asks, "Just the four of you?"

The same Muslim stands up again and shouts, "No, we're the last four ... The other three million are already there!"

Nobody on the destroyer laughed!
I saw a video of a guy interviewing a Muslim at a protest. The Muslim was bragging that Canada would soon have sharia law and it would not happen through force but rather through the voting process. They will highly populate our societies then vote us out. Scary thought.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw a video of a guy interviewing a Muslim at a protest. The Muslim was bragging that Canada would soon have sharia law and it would not happen through force but rather through the voting process. They will highly populate our societies then vote us out. Scary thought.

And guys are worried about pierre getting in. Wait till muhamat is the only choice on the ballet.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think The fake Covid allowed them to get all the money to pay to bring all these people over. The billions of billions of dollars that went unaccounted is funding all these mass migration projects. This way there’s no money trail to link it back to Congress and Government. Current government of the worlds are operating like a oilfield company with hundred year plus goals. Those goals don’t include scores for us little fawkers

Top Bottom