Israel at War

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw a video of a guy interviewing a Muslim at a protest. The Muslim was bragging that Canada would soon have sharia law and it would not happen through force but rather through the voting process. They will highly populate our societies then vote us out. Scary thought.

I heard of this years ago. The Canadian government will make a set of laws for us and sharia law for the Muslims. Then you know where that leads.... My great grandfather used to get laughed at when he said " our country will be taken over without a single gunshot". Starting to ring hard and true.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard of this years ago. The Canadian government will make a set of laws for us and sharia law for the Muslims. Then you know where that leads.... My great grandfather used to get laughed at when he said " our country will be taken over without a single gunshot". Starting to ring hard and true.
That’s cause guns will all be banned when it happens. Lol

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As some have said for awhile now, we are at war.....most people just dont know it yet.

Ooooooooo BILTIT. You’re so deep and cryptic all the time. Must be nice to know EVERYTHING that goes on in this world that only the highly intelligent conspiracy theorists know. Way over the rest of us window lickers heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ooooooooo BILTIT. You’re so deep and cryptic all the time. Must be nice to know EVERYTHING that goes on in this world that only the highly intelligent conspiracy theorists know. Way over the rest of us window lickers heads.

I assume biltit is saying guys have said It before Like Glen beck. Alex jones types. They been saying it for years. Most won’t listen to them because we they told they are idiots. Conspiracy people. Also they were as much as cancelled.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think If you don't realize at this point your way of life is under attack you need to give your head a shake.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You might see things going on in this world that aren't in our best interest if you would open your eyes and look around.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we see some things but not the super deep stuff he does. Some is pretty obvious but being right on one conspiracy doesn’t make you right on all of them. Just sayn

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We all have access to the same info, some of us just put in more effort and pay attention more than others. Being misinformed is a choice in todays age (in your defense, the misinformation is massive these day and its hard to discern the truth).

I understand its tough to unlearn/relearn the things we have been lied too about but it takes an open mind to begin with.

We are but children in the grand scheme of things, be more like a child in your mind and you will be amazed at what you can learn/understand about things right in front of you.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We all have access to the same info, some of us just put in more effort and pay attention more than others. Being misinformed is a choice in todays age (in your defense, the misinformation is massive these day and its hard to discern the truth).

I understand its tough to unlearn/relearn the things we have been lied too about but it takes an open mind to begin with.

We are but children in the grand scheme of things, be more like a child in your mind and you will be amazed at what you can learn/understand about things right in front of you.

Ooooooo. Thats some more deep shat right there. You’re obviously a fawking genius. You should be in charge of this country. Hell you should be in charge of this planet!! BILTIT for grand ruler of the world. You got my vote!!!

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's funny watching people get triggered....better put your head back in the sand radar.

Also funny watching people that think absolutely everyone and everything is out to get them and yet do nothing but spread fear and lies on the World Wide Web.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey- u guys let’s get back to war…nothing to see here

Now why would the Canadian government feel obligated to be paying out 2 Cdn’s held prisoner by the Chinese? Must b some sort of conspiracy?

lol- obviously not on the Radar

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Now why would the Canadian government be paying out 2 Cdn’s held prisoner by the Chinese? Must b some sort of conspiracy?

Maybe they were spy’s?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Now why would the Canadian government be paying out 2 Cdn’s held prisoner by the Chinese? Must b some sort of conspiracy?

They sat in a Chinese prison for almost 3 years because of that Huawei b!tch being held in Canadian custody, well, she was on house arrest in her Vancouver mansion.

"alleging gross negligence on how Ottawa handled security reporting operations in China" No, not the Trudeau Government. Shocker.

The Omar Kadahr case might backfire on this one for Trudeau, he paid that murderer and terrorist $10 million, kinda set a precedent for this case. I think they'll each get $10 million easy out of this.

Top Bottom