Israel at War

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our useless POS goverment will be paying those 2 guys because of all the **ck ups that they have done in the past.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does Tru-d care, not his money? likely 100,000 each, who knows? he is like anta Claus for his personnal causes!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are actively in a war with China? I hope not. I don’t like our odds

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow , if Canada is at war with China and Russia, maybe someone should be telling us of this?

With a combined force of 68,000 personnel in all military services, +/- 5000 inuit rangers with a 303 rifle and yearly supply of 200 bullets, on a yearly salary of 12 payed days? Training? ha. and another possible 19,000 reservists? we are going to need to dig deep into our good luck bag!! haha what a joke the trudeaus have made of Canada! we got a snowballs chance in he!! good luck fellas, i'm pulling for you!

the news is not all bleak though, military is purchasing 11 new drones, so we have that going for us! cheap too! 2.49 billion nice, should be here 2030 or so? Wa Da Phooka

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah private citizens are more of a formidable force than the military is. We have better guns as well. They just have to stay in our safes is all.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve changed my opinion somewhat on the bombing of the so called civilians in Gaza after watching 60 minutes the other night. They did a story about a woman that was kidnapped and was finally released. They showed Hamas video of the terrorists hauling their captives to Gaza from Israel after the raid. They were in pickup trucks beds , vans and motorcycles and hundreds of Palestinians were cheering in the streets with their phones in the air filming and celebrating. Young males, females, old people all cheering. I’m thinking that city is more polluted than some think. Keep bombing them.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve changed my opinion somewhat on the bombing of the so called civilians in Gaza after watching 60 minutes the other night. They did a story about a woman that was kidnapped and was finally released. They showed Hamas video of the terrorists hauling their captives to Gaza from Israel after the raid. They were in pickup trucks beds , vans and motorcycles and hundreds of Palestinians were cheering in the streets with their phones in the air filming and celebrating. Young males, females, old people all cheering. I’m thinking that city is more polluted than some think. Keep bombing them.
Both sides are just a bunch of animals.

Last edited:

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya phuk that we're full.
Already getting 100's of thousands from India and China every year ffs
Well, the ones coming from China and India have cash and/or skills. The berry farms arent going to just pick themselves as I don't see a lot of us whiter guys doing it. The Chinese group bring suitcases of cash, drives up home prices and lets me cash out for retirement. Keep em coming!

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, the ones coming from China and India have cash and/or skills. The berry farms arent going to just pick themselves as I don't see a lot of us whiter guys doing it. The Chinese group bring suitcases of cash, drives up home prices and lets me cash out for retirement. Keep em coming!
And our next Canadian generation will be servants to foreigners with your way of thinking.

Top Bottom