Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still no invasion of Gaza. Torrential
Rain yesterday delayed it. Hamas has stopped the outflow of Palestinians to the south forcing them to stay Israeli forces say.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the women fighting for the idf couldn't handle a bit of rain?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the women fighting for the idf couldn't handle a bit of rain?
Obviously if you follow these conflicts the people that are entering an enemy land like to make sure as much militarily is in their favour as possible to minimize attrition. That’s why US Special Forces pretty much exclusively did their raids at night in Afghanistan and Iraq because that was in their best interests. Maybe you would consider flying over there and being a tunnel rat so the Israeli women don’t have to root out Hamas baby killers?

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't give a ch!t either way. Let the idiots kill each other. Not our problem

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't give a ch!t either way. Let the idiots kill each other. Not our problem
It actually is. Everytime there is conflict in the Middle East guess who ends up with more refugees and god knows who banging on our door. And the Turd asks them to come and welcomes them with open arms.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hasn't the baby killing thing been debunked? You do realize your believing the same media who has lied to you for 3 almost 4 years? All I'm saying, like everything else were told. Nothing is adding up.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s been Islam against Christianity since 2000 yrs ago. Before that it was Islam against Islam. They like to fight. Lucky they aren’t good at it.

Actually Islam originated around 600 AD. Its about 1400 years old.

And it was the Jews that killed Jesus Christ. lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually Islam originated around 600 AD. Its about 1400 years old.

And it was the Jews that killed Jesus Christ. lol
His death was foggy business. It was actually Roman soldiers under the command of Tiberius that did the actually crucification and killing. Jews were in attendance at the crucification from what I can figure out. Were they part of it or forced to watch? I know there a hundred pics out there most notably from the Vatican and many museums depicting crying Jews at his crucification. I got tired of seeing the same pics when we were over there last spring. We were always taught the Romans killed him. If I can find a pic of a statue of Tiberius we took in Rome at a museum I believe that’s what was on his plate below the statue. The Romans who were conquering the Jews did not like the power he was getting. I also found info that the king of the Jews was not happy Christ had proclaimed himself the King of Jews so who knows? There are many people theories and statements on it from both sides.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets hope those two groups don't bring the same ch!t over to our Country, Trudeau has done enough damage to our country already.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His death was foggy business. It was actually Roman soldiers under the command of Tiberius that did the actually crucification and killing. Jews were in attendance at the crucification from what I can figure out. Were they part of it or forced to watch? I know there a hundred pics out there most notably from the Vatican and many museums depicting crying Jews at his crucification. I got tired of seeing the same pics when we were over there last spring. We were always taught the Romans killed him. If I can find a pic of a statue of Tiberius we took in Rome at a museum I believe that’s what was on his plate below the statue. The Romans who were conquering the Jews did not like the power he was getting. I also found info that the king of the Jews was not happy Christ had proclaimed himself the King of Jews so who knows? There are many people theories and statements on it from both sides.

I heard it was the Jews. Who knows though, it was before my time. Definitely wasn't Islam though. cause they weren't even around yet.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hasn't the baby killing thing been debunked? You do realize your believing the same media who has lied to you for 3 almost 4 years? All I'm saying, like everything else were told. Nothing is adding up.
No they used AI technology to determine most of the video and photographs are real. Most notably the one everyone said was fake that Ben Shapiro had on his page. Apparently this technology was devised to decide what was true or fake. A lot of celebrities are being targeted right now with AI. Shows them saying things they never said. Barack Obama and Tom Hanks were two of them.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard it was the Jews. Who knows though, it was before my time. Definitely wasn't Islam though. cause they weren't even around yet.
This is what I could find online?

Attachments

• IMG_5315.jpeg
    IMG_5315.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5316.jpeg
    IMG_5316.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5318.jpeg
    IMG_5318.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 49

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
IMG_20231014_155604_734.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is what I could find online?

From the Gosepel of John

Jesus Before Pilate​

18: 28 Then the Jewish leaders took Jesus from Caiaphas to the palace of the Roman governor. By now it was early morning, and to avoid ceremonial uncleanness they did not enter the palace, because they wanted to be able to eat the Passover. 29 So Pilate came out to them and asked, “What charges are you bringing against this man?”

30 “If he were not a criminal,” they replied, “we would not have handed him over to you.”

31 Pilate said, “Take him yourselves and judge him by your own law.”

“But we have no right to execute anyone,” they objected. 32 This took place to fulfill what Jesus had said about the kind of death he was going to die.

33 Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?”

34 “Is that your own idea,” Jesus asked, “or did others talk to you about me?”

35 “Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied. “Your own people and chief priests handed you over to me. What is it you have done?”

36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.

Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

38 “What is truth?” retorted Pilate. With this he went out again to the Jews gathered there and said, “I find no basis for a charge against him. 39 But it is your custom for me to release to you one prisoner at the time of the Passover. Do you want me to release ‘the king of the Jews’?”

40 They shouted back, “No, not him! Give us Barabbas!” Now Barabbas had taken part in an uprising.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah once again lots of interpretations out there online. The thing I find odd about that statement is it makes it sound
like the Romans weren’t a conquering force which history shows us they were. Did you type the word gospel or what that in the text because it’s spelled wrong. Lol

Top Bottom