Israel at War

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah once again lots of interpretations out there online. The thing I find odd about that statement is it makes it sound
like the Romans weren’t a conquering force which history shows us they were. Did you type the word gospel or what that in the text because it’s spelled wrong. Lol

Did you mean was that in the text, and not what that in the text? Its sunday morning, typos will happen.

I typed it. I have the Bible sitting in front of me right now. Go through John 18 and it spelled it out in black and white.

The Jews arrested Jesus

20231015_093058.jpg

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then the detachment of soldiers with its commander and the Jewish officials arrested Jesus. They bound him 13 and brought him first to Annas, who was the father-in-law of Caiaphas, the high priest that year. 14 Caiaphas was the one who had advised the Jewish leaders that it would be good if one man died for the people.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't see it getting any better. All I see is more division and more innocent people getting displaced and hurt. This is just another war instigated by the elites to either distract us or push forward with there agenda.

Headed to church with the family!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't see it getting any better. All I see is more division and more innocent people getting displaced and hurt. This is just another war instigated by the elites to either distract us or push forward with there agenda.

Headed to church with the family!
Pray for Hamas! They will need it

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go to telegram and check out some of the footage if you have the stomach for it, taken by hamas and ask yourself if the baby thing really matters overall. they're providing all the justification israel needs.

Last edited:

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If 40 babies were beheaded or killed it is horrific. Very strange how some are appalled at the act but support the murder of millions of babies in the womb. I guess it's how it's broadcast to the masses. Our society is no better than Hamas for those actions.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If 40 babies were beheaded or killed it is horrific. Very strange how some are appalled at the act but support the murder of millions of babies in the womb. I guess it's how it's broadcast to the masses. Our society is no better than Hamas for those actions.
Propaganda, all of it. “They”Created the problem. Come in with the fix. Less freedom !
Smart cities, safe zones where IDs required etc. to keep us safe when they started the problem in the first place.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Propaganda, all of it. “They”Created the problem. Come in with the fix. Less freedom !
Smart cities, safe zones where IDs required etc. to keep us safe when they started the problem in the first place.
Of course, I don’t know any of that. My intuition tells me this.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't give a ch!t either way. Let the idiots kill each other. Not our problem
ah! but it is our problem, and it may become a bigger problem shortly. I also think all of us may have to pick a side!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets hope those two groups don't bring the same ch!t over to our Country, Trudeau has done enough damage to our country already.
i totally agree! but alas i thing Tru-d has already left the gates open and the flood has began, 1.5 million last year, maybe more this year.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
ah! but it is our problem, and it may become a bigger problem shortly. I also think all of us may have to pick a side!
I know people in Brooks are keeping an eye on our immigrant population. There’s enough Muslim’s here now that could be just waiting for the word. You really don’t know who you’re standing next to in line at the grocery store these days. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt that they are here for a better life but a lot of crap seems to follow them here.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Many years ago my elderly neighbour said to me “ wherever there are Muslims or Americans there will be trouble “. Here we are.
wherever there are Muslims, trouble will follow! there religious doctrine is Death to the Infidel!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta love NASCAR. No kneeling for the flag and the pre race blessing by the pastor asks you to pray for the people in Israel and the young men drawn into the conflict then fighter jets fly over during the national anthem. Say what you want about Americans, the English speaking ones are patriotic.

Top Bottom