Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The said that the oilers support Israel. Only caught the tail end of it on the news this morning, I seen the Israeli flag on the jumbo tron.

Pierre P has been catching flack and attention saying he supports Israel as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good move politically seeing that 99.9% of Canadians most likely support Israel. Edmontons numbers may be part of the .1 lol. Lot of weird lefties living in that city.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FFS they are talking about the legal implications on Fox for an Israeli invasion. Civilians are allowed to be killed they say if it’s in the proper proportion to the value of the target. Sucks not being savages.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
War is big business for those in power of our institutions, they will justify it any way they need too.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I support Canadians.
That’s good. We all do. What’s your thoughts if this blows up into WW3? It very well could. The west is as weak as it’s ever been with the leadership it has. Biden couldn’t even finish sentences last night on 60 minutes in his 15 minute interview for the show. He said when asked if America would be drawn into the conflict and he responded Israel has one of the finest fighting forces in the country. I think he means world but alas his demented brain won’t let him say that. Iran says they will join the fight, everyday North Korea is threatening to nuke the west, China is provoking for a fight in the South China Sea over Taiwan and well Russia want to expand out back to the same borders the Soviet Union held years back. We are far closer to another big one than we ever were in the infamous Cuban missile crisis.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
War is big business for those in power of our institutions, they will justify it any way they need too.
Old saying. Hard to spend your fortune if you’re dead. I don’t disagree the arms manufacturers get rich and people with stocks in those companies do as well however no one wants another world war either. We saw the tip of the iceberg in WW2 in Hiroshima and Nagasaki of what the next war could look like. Well most of us. Not Jay T. Lol

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
War needs to stop. Too many ill intentions that prey on innocent peoples lives.

It looks like a world war will start, i am confident it wont get that far (atleast not in the fashion that we think it would). There are things happening behind the scenes which prove something else is going on vs the main narrative we are being fed.

Some things need to happen, it will get very uncomfortable for sure.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
War needs to stop. Too many ill intentions that prey on innocent peoples lives.

It looks like a world war will start, i am confident it wont get that far. There are things happening behind the scenes which prove something else is going on vs the main narrative we are being fed.
What things? You can tell me. I’m not a Chinese spy. I have references lol.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I follow some Ex-vets on telegram that are well versed in military law and regulations, they prove that things arent as they seem. One Example, only the President of the US can activate the National guard outside of thier respective state (governor can activate within thier state only). Military Flight trackers show the Nat guard is travelling across the US and other countries, this can only be done by the president. Biden didnt activate them, Trump did. Why wouldnt Biden cancel that order?? Is the President and Commander in chief always the same person?? He backs this up with actual military documents to show. There is alot of military travelling all over the world which wouldnt make sense with the narrative the news is trying to push. It truly looks like all the worlds military is working together for something going on behind the scenes. Pretty interesting stuff. All the military "training" exercises happening everywhere, isnt training but a cover for something else. Details are vague (as is expected from military) but things are not what they seem.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s good. We all do. What’s your thoughts if this blows up into WW3? It very well could. The west is as weak as it’s ever been with the leadership it has. Biden couldn’t even finish sentences last night on 60 minutes in his 15 minute interview for the show. He said when asked if America would be drawn into the conflict and he responded Israel has one of the finest fighting forces in the country. I think he means world but alas his demented brain won’t let him say that. Iran says they will join the fight, everyday North Korea is threatening to nuke the west, China is provoking for a fight in the South China Sea over Taiwan and well Russia want to expand out back to the same borders the Soviet Union held years back. We are far closer to another big one than we ever were in the infamous Cuban missile crisis.
israel is an extremely capable, professional force. i have some buddies that trained with them and to a man, they were impressed. if they invade and it turns into a protracted evolution, they may be in a bind though in terms of personnel and equipment depletion--they're a small country. urban fighting is incredibly dangerous and takes a ton of people to facilitate. so much ambush potential which is compounded by "true believers" aka peeps who know they have all them virgins waiting for them.
if all the craziness in the world leads to a big one and it might, the time is now to prepare. some years ago we had a boil water alert that went on for a day or two so people went to the grocery stores and bought all the water. people started losing their minds as the supplies started getting low. it was a sobering reminder of how people act with with perceived or real threats and i live in the pacific northwest where there's water everywhere.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I follow some Ex-vets on telegram that are well versed in military law and regulations, they prove that things arent as they seem. One Example, only the President of the US can activate the National guard outside of thier respective state (governor can activate within thier state only). Military Flight trackers show the Nat guard is travelling across the US and other countries, this can only be done by the president. Biden didnt activate them, Trump did. Why wouldnt Biden cancel that order?? Is the President and Commander in chief always the same person?? He backs this up with actual military documents to show. There is alot of military travelling all over the world which wouldnt make sense with the narrative the news is trying to push. It truly looks like all the worlds military is working together for something going on behind the scenes. Pretty interesting stuff. All the military "training" exercises happening everywhere, isnt training but a cover for something else. Details are vague (as is expected from military) but things are not what they seem.
Pretty sticky stuff. So you’re saying that Trump is still the President?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that just doesn't make sense, in my world either!
I guess the question I have is … why all the indictments, destroying of wealth from the US legal system of anything Trump then? What is the reasoning? If Trump is still President then why supposedly have him lose the election and have the supposed insurrection? This is the exact stuff my family member believes in. It’s Quanon doctrine. I can’t get my head around it. And it’s a secret yet they told a guy in Lloydminister the plan. I need to see far more proof than taking someone’s word for it especially one that can’t prove the theory in black and white.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sticky stuff. So you’re saying that Trump is still the President?
No but he very well might still be the commander in chief. Or is he president of the republic of the USA and biden is president of the corporation of the USA? Thier is evidence that may be the case too.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess the question I have is … why all the indictments, destroying of wealth from the US legal system of anything Trump then? What is the reasoning? If Trump is still President then why supposedly have him lose the election and have the supposed insurrection? This is the exact stuff my family member believes in. It’s Quanon doctrine. I can’t get my head around it. And it’s a secret yet they told a guy in Lloydminister the plan. I need to see far more proof than taking someone’s word for it especially one that can’t prove the theory in black and white.
Its not secret and there are millions who know about it. Just look at the amount of people at his rallys.

The US/petro dollar has to crumble for a new system to replace it, you dont do that on your watch but you do put a fall guy in place for it. Make more sense?

Look into who setup the current financial systems and why, how they really work. The petro dollar has been the tool for more war and evil than we can comprehend, it needs to end if we want anything to change longterm.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No but he very well might still be the commander in chief. Or is he president of the republic of the USA and biden is president of the corporation of the USA? Thier is evidence that may be the case too.
nice theory, just don't think so! i'd like to see trump as president!

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20231016_123821_934.jpg
    IMG_20231016_123821_934.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20231016_123824_268.jpg
    IMG_20231016_123824_268.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 77
Top Bottom