Israel at War

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow & Mud was once about be'ing out there...
20231008_135521.jpg

Planning and Crafting for something too do with like minded folks such as our selves...

Out Door recreation,,, camping,,, fishing,,, hiking,,, sleds,,, ohv's,,, fishing, ,, and boating as such...
20230930_181823.jpg

Looking for lost or that hole in the wall,,, of course out side elements seem too have snuck into the mix some how...
I guess this thread like many of them shift us away from what the forum was set up for...

20231008_113357.jpg

Maybe it's time too re- establish the peace tent at our choosing,,, or destroy what little is left of our camp (s)
20231008_110831.jpg

This was a young fellow was the last too fall at the ends of the Afghanistan conflict,,, sad too think he gave his life for the few Freedoms we have today...
A young fellow that never got too join in our great out-doors...
20230513_155317.jpg

^^^ I put up an a Inukshuk for him and 3 other folks that didn't get that chance too pull off a full and complete life...

Be dammed if our long time Friend Mr Nordegg didn't fall short him self...
I built him his own Inukshuk in his favorite spot along the Eastern Slopes of the Rocky Mountain Range...
20230729_120859.jpg

They might be gone but their spirits are within...

Their most favorite part of being alive was this opportunity too enjoy what we enjoy...
20230729_174435.jpg

^^^ Tears of the gods...

Alot like the sleeping trapper vvv
20230729_140421.jpg

Looking into the heavens too see what life held for them only too be cut short by time...
20230913_145451.jpg

None of us know what's beyond the curve or hills in front of us except the little bits of freedoms and joys this great lands give us...
20220713_152922.jpg

Dam rights We work hard all,,, busting our b@!!s making what we can of life's little pleasures...
20230324_145031.jpg

And when it comes our time can we truly say we give it our all...

Ahhh yes,,, the Snow & Mud We once knew,,, and all it took was one clown too set off a fire storm...
20230909_141256.jpg

Nope,,, i hope im wize enough too remember my/ our grass roots here on this forum,,, i hope the mods punt me off the forum for distracting this thread and running it off the rails...
20230319_144901.jpg

Most likely be the best part of my life...

Zero in fighting,,, zero conflicts,,, zero static,,, and zero humans too prevent me from enjoying what little I can of our great out-doors less main stream media and threads like this...

Im signing off all,,, the few that know me have my contact information,,, We will link up out West for rides,,, big bon-fires,,, lawn chair time and the bliss that comes with it...

Lifes too short all,,, my boots await my next great adventure in life...

Bring the mommies of those no longer here,,, celebrate the life and lives of who remains...
Resized_20200530_112140.jpeg

I fear that Snow & Mud will disappear in the years too come since its fallen off track with what it once was...

Snow & Mud News media doesn't work for me so now I retire to lurk at its last remaining threads too its demise...

Be well all,,, friends and family along with memories of those good times is all We have...

A full and complete life too our very end...

Small town Don North of our 49th

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 274415

Planning and Crafting for something too do with like minded folks such as our selves...

Out Door recreation,,, camping,,, fishing,,, hiking,,, sleds,,, ohv's,,, fishing, ,, and boating as such...
View attachment 274416
Looking for lost or that hole in the wall,,, of course out side elements seem too have snuck into the mix some how...
I guess this thread like many of them shift us away from what the forum was set up for...

View attachment 274417
Maybe it's time too re- establish the peace tent at our choosing,,, or destroy what little is left of our camp (s)
View attachment 274418
This was a young fellow was the last too fall at the ends of the Afghanistan conflict,,, sad too think he gave his life for the few Freedoms we have today...
View attachment 274419
^^^ I put up an a Inukshuk for him and 3 other folks that didn't get that chance too pull off a full and complete life...

I built him his own Inukshuk in his favorite spot along the Eastern Slopes of the Rocky Mountain Range...
View attachment 274423

Their most favorite part of being alive was this opportunity too enjoy what we enjoy...
View attachment 274424
^^^ Tears of the gods...

View attachment 274425

Looking into the heavens too see what life held for them only too be cut short by time...
View attachment 274426

None of us know what's beyond the curve or hills in front of us except the little bits of freedoms and joys this great lands give us...
View attachment 274427

Dam rights We work hard all,,, busting our b@!!s making what we can of life's little pleasures...
View attachment 274428

Ahhh yes,,, the Snow & Mud We once knew,,, and all it took was one clown too set off a fire storm...
View attachment 274429

Nope,,, i hope im wize enough too remember my/ our grass roots here on this forum,,, i hope the mods punt me off the forum for distracting this thread and running it off the rails...
View attachment 274430

Zero in fighting,,, zero conflicts,,, zero static,,, and zero humans too prevent me from enjoying what little I can of our great out-doors less main stream media and threads like this...

Im signing off all,,, the few that know me have my contact information,,, We will link up out West for rides,,, big bon-fires,,, lawn chair time and the bliss that comes with it...

Bring the mommies of those no longer here,,, celebrate the life and lives of who remains...
View attachment 274431

I fear that Snow & Mud will disappear in the years too come since its fallen off track with what it once was...

Snow & Mud News media doesn't work for me so now I retire to lurk at its last remaining threads too its demise...

Be well all,,, friends and family along with memories of those good times is all We have...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 274415

View attachment 274416

View attachment 274417
View attachment 274418
View attachment 274419

View attachment 274423

View attachment 274424
^^^ Tears of the gods...

View attachment 274425

View attachment 274426

View attachment 274427

View attachment 274428

View attachment 274429

View attachment 274430

View attachment 274431

Wrong thread for that, keep it on topic or it will get shutdown.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
appears ol Don has handed in his Sno n mud license and is heading for the hills. looking for a less controversial site possibly? i can understand!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
appears ol Don has handed in his Sno n mud license and is heading for the hills. looking for a less controversial site possibly? i can understand!
Yep more political and conspiracy than toys in the last couple years. Looks like someone left the gate open! Haha. Site should be full of pics from the snow show but not one pic?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
View attachment 274415

View attachment 274416

View attachment 274417
View attachment 274418
View attachment 274419

View attachment 274423

View attachment 274424
^^^ Tears of the gods...

View attachment 274425

View attachment 274426

View attachment 274427

View attachment 274428

View attachment 274429

View attachment 274430

View attachment 274431

when was it not this? I have been a member for as as long as you. I've had a few year hiatus but for the first 5-10 years I was very active and the back and forth banter and off topic threads were prominent then as well.
back then the max thread, the tail gate chat, and many others got wayyyyyyy more traffic than the other threads every day. and there was tons of back and forth arguing and BS'in on current events. nothing has changed. today it is top posters, 3 word story, and others that rule the days post count. as I said before if you take off the non topic posts here you would lose 80% of the post count.

no one is making anyone click on the threads about politics and conspiracies. if you don't like that content than go read the forums and threads that relate to what you like.....

IMO one of the great things about this forum is the different convos about everything and anything under the sun. people argue and disagree and then can go onto the thread to have people help them figure out what's wrong with their machine or line ups ride together. it takes all kinds of people and convo's to keep a forum like this busy.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
HORRIFIC 🚨 scene of Israel bombing Palestinians trying to escape to Egypt. 70 dead women and children!

WAKE UP WORLD! This is the REAL atrocity! #Gazahttps://t.me/My21wire/13243

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bad deal for sure. Israel telling Palestinians to leave northern Gaza and Hamas telling them to stay. Hamas only win in this war is the propaganda war. Israel kills civilians and they get the worlds sympathy. Terrorist organizations don’t care about the people they are entrusted to. They just want to kill the infidel. Is real is pushed and I don’t blame them. Just to bad innocent people are dieing because of it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 274415

View attachment 274416

View attachment 274417
View attachment 274418
View attachment 274419

View attachment 274423

View attachment 274424
^^^ Tears of the gods...

View attachment 274425

View attachment 274426

View attachment 274427

View attachment 274428

View attachment 274429

View attachment 274430

View attachment 274431

Are those pics from Tel Aviv ?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ole Jagmeet wants a vote today on a resolution for a cease fire in Gaza and says Israel is breaking an international law by preparing to put troops in Gaza. FFS!! Right after he spoke that we need stronger unions to get more money for workers in the grocery business because grocery chain owners are making record profits. What does he think will happen when that happens? Snow and Mudders know. 🤦‍♂️

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Israel is going to go in and start cleaning house, and countries will say enough and they won't stop, then Israel will start getting hated on severely.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That’s a great interview. I learned a lot about Jewish history that I never took the time to educate myself about. Everyone kind of looks at it from 1947 on which is obviously much more recent history. Will have to look for his book.
That is one man's version of events. I'm sure there are others in the region that have an entirely different version of how it all went down.

Top Bottom