Israel at War

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I fully understand and I don’t watch any msm at all except the odd thing that pops up on my feeds. And I don’t take anything they say at their word much like a large portion of the population now. I’m just saying maybe on the other end of that believing what a instagram user with zero credentials and knowledge who is copy and pasting memes and articles isn’t the most reliable source either. If you’re going to condemn others for watching msm at least make sure your sources have their cheques and balances in place.

I personally prefer the to see what’s said by the Tim pools of the world. Guys who have seen the world and experienced the msm from the inside and outside.

I totally agree, I've just seen so many top notch doctors of the world be bashed or silenced by msm for speaking the truth for what they have practiced their whole life and know in the field of medicine, but the doctors of cnn and ctv won't debate the others.... Just trash them and anyone who listens to them. Some eat that up like candy though. Msm for the last 3 years never came close to telling the truth. That's why some have been leaning so hard the other way. That's my oppinion.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
the problem with this is that in the last 3 years most of what was preached to be conspiracies turned out to be true.......which makes them not conspiracy theorists but just people who knew the truth......
Exactly. And yet there are so many that still believe everything they see on the "news".

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
you guys believe the earth is flat?
that's the one you wanted to pull out of your bag'o tricks.

no, but cell phones to listen to you, covid did come from china, masks and lock downs didn't work, and the vaccines did have negative effects and were not as effective as natural immunity......

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's the one you wanted to pull out of your bag'o tricks.

no, but cell phones to listen to you, covid did come from china, masks and lock downs didn't work, and the vaccines did have negative effects and were not as effective as natural immunity......
and I agree with you on all of that. doesn’t mean every crazy event has someone behind it with ulterior motives. as i said with the Israel thing, combine religion with the most violent, emotional, shortsighted species on the planet and sh@t will most definitely happen.
I mentioned the flat earth thing because that has to be the most completely ridiculous idea out of all the conspiracy theories and yet in this day and age, people believe it.

Last edited:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I totally agree, I've just seen so many top notch doctors of the world be bashed or silenced by msm for speaking the truth for what they have practiced their whole life and know in the field of medicine, but the doctors of cnn and ctv won't debate the others.... Just trash them and anyone who listens to them. Some eat that up like candy though. Msm for the last 3 years never came close to telling the truth. That's why some have been leaning so hard the other way. That's my oppinion.
oh I fully get why people have gone so far the other way. I just also don't see the benefit to posting a rebuttal using a link to an instagram post from some guy with 300k followers who more than likely is sitting in his basement in his army pyjamas playing risk acting like he knows war.....lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think most of the news is trying to tell the truth Mike. Are they slanted left and right? Yes 100%! Do some have an agenda? Yes 100%! When they are caught lying like CBC and CNN are noted for they have to do a retraction. Sadly that is days or weeks later on the back page of a newspaper or the dead of the night on TV. How much did Rupert Murdoch pay out for misinformation about Jan 6? Millions and millions and a retraction. That was high profile because most of the main stream media is left leaning to tipping over to the left. Lol. I know in regards to Israel the story you guys said about 40 babies decapitated. I don’t know where that came from as Fox said 40 babies and kids dead in that one town and some were decapitated in front of their parents. If you watch the different networks you see Fox programming talking only about Israeli casualties and atrocities where as CNN last night and CBC were only talking about the humanitarian disaster for the Palestinian people. The world is so divided that I don’t see it getting any better anytime soon. And as far as fake news goes in the near future it will get worse with A-I becoming a real reality. Interesting times ahead.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
and I agree with you on all of that. doesn’t mean every crazy event has someone behind it with ulterior motives.
I would say maybe not someone behind or starting it with an anterior motive. but most definitely once started every vulture who sees a way to benefit themselves or sees a way to twist it to suit their views will jump at the chance

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find NewsMax is pretty reasonable on world events and like Andrew Lawton on True North for Canada stuff. Pretty sensible and asks the right questions not off the wall stuff like Rebel or Kean Bexte on Counter Signal. That guy used to work for Rebel and lives down the road from me. Nobody in the federal government will let him interview them or ask questions. He’s rebel on steroids.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh I fully get why people have gone so far the other way. I just also don't see the benefit to posting a rebuttal using a link to an instagram post from some guy with 300k followers who more than likely is sitting in his basement in his army pyjamas playing risk acting like he knows war.....lol

There are no points to that stuff. I've heard that stupid ch!t also, and it hurts the ones who have legit truth to show some who are blinded. Where I smell a rat is world renown doctors being discredited. That's has opened my eyes on how the msm operates.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I think most of the news is trying to tell the truth Mike. Are they slanted left and right? Yes 100%! Do some have an agenda? Yes 100%! When they are caught lying like CBC and CNN are noted for they have to do a retraction. Sadly that is days or weeks later on the back page of a newspaper or the dead of the night on TV. How much did Rupert Murdoch pay out for misinformation about Jan 6? Millions and millions and a retraction. That was high profile because most of the main stream media is left leaning to tipping over to the left. Lol. I know in regards to Israel the story you guys said about 40 babies decapitated. I don’t know where that came from as Fox said 40 babies and kids dead in that one town and some were decapitated in front of their parents. If you watch the different networks you see Fox programming talking only about Israeli casualties and atrocities where as CNN last night and CBC were only talking about the humanitarian disaster for the Palestinian people. The world is so divided that I don’t see it getting any better anytime soon. And as far as fake news goes in the near future it will get worse with A-I becoming a real reality. Interesting times ahead.
the 40 babies thing is very convoluted. Biden himself commented on seeing pictures from the Israeli gov. then back tracked his statement.
I'm not sure I can agree with the news wanting to tell the truth. lets look at trump. no matter if there was proof or sources they pushed what ever narrative was fed to them. they didn't investigate the just condemned. when every story that comes out on any thing the left wants to push has un named sources, or they are heading from viable sources but NEVER name a source I find it hard to believe they are actually trying at all rather than just relaying what ever they are fed from the feds........

don't get me wrong I also know fox is bad for this as well. BUT they also openly say fox outside of Fox News is opinion. CNN and msnbc claim their opinion to be news

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the 40 babies thing is very convoluted. Biden himself commented on seeing pictures from the Israeli gov. then back tracked his statement.
I'm not sure I can agree with the news wanting to tell the truth. let look at trump. no matter if there was proof or sources the pushed what ever narrative was fed to them. they didn't investigate the just condemned. when every story that comes out on any thing the left wants to push has un named sources, or they are heading from viable sources but NEVER name a source I find it hard to believe they are actually trying at all rather than just relaying what ever they are fed from the feds........
Yeah Trump
Is getting royally screwed over right now. Even my wife who can’t stand him sees that. They are doing everything they can to stop him from running again.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Yeah Trump
Is getting royally screwed over right now. Even my wife who can’t stand him sees that. They are doing everything they can to stop him from running again.
they're just hurting them selves now because of that. the witch hunt has gone on so lone even the people who hate him are saying its enough already and seeing it strictly political tactics to try and get rid of him. fraud case was a huge mistake on their part.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they're just hurting them selves now because of that. the witch hunt has gone on so lone even the people who hate him are saying its enough already and seeing it strictly political tactics to try and get rid of him. fraud case was a huge mistake on their part.

Exactly, but most of the msm has told lies about him, so ones should believe it, at least some think this way... One topic they tell the truth, the other they totally lie.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say maybe not someone behind or starting it with an anterior motive. but most definitely once started every vulture who sees a way to benefit themselves or sees a way to twist it to suit their views will jump at the chance
but then that wouldn’t be a conspiracy would it? entities coming in after the fact would be defined as opportunists.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I have a family member close to me that thinks Trump is still President running the country and Joe Biden is a body double and even a hologram on occasion at events. The real Joe is in Guantonimo Bay imprisoned with Pelosi, AOC and Schumer. Imagine what that’s like at the Christmas dinner table. Even monitors military flights from Washington to Guantonimo. We don’t talk anymore about that. Lol

Thats next level stuff, largely sounds like Q anon psyop, which itself has all the fingerprints of an intelligence operation to trap and discredit and misinform from the whole “truther” movement.

Regardless, Id love to have a beer with him! 🤣

Last edited:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think We found a home for the Spotted Owl...

Dang,,, these world conflicts are hard on us Snow & Mud folks...

A bit of Snow for the Sled crews,,, hopefully some grit for us Mud folks...

Ahhhh yes,,, all the good stuff too report back too on Monday...

The Forcast looks great this weekend,,, hope yha all enjoy the good times this weekend...
20231011_141429.jpg

^^^
It's Friday...

Let the good times roll !!! vvv
20231007_133120.jpg

Log on the miles and enjoy what freedom (s) We have...

PS:
Take the time too share in our 150 + years of history all...

The fire gods await us...
vvv
20230930_190448.jpg

20230904_090242.jpg

Wars and Conflicts will always be at our doors,,, can We manage them or let them weight us down...

My freedom is be'ing out there,,, away from humans,,, not that I don't like humans,,, I find it wize too not be around them too much...

Famous Words of
Chief Shagg-a-Woggy Na-Comb To-U-Ga

Top Bottom