Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have funny feeling you might be one of the last people alive to still believe the narrative that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK...
I won’t be re educating myself with any of your info. And what does Lee Harvey Oswald have to do with this Israeli conflict tips? Stay the course. Not interested in hearing your side crap. Actually most on this site don’t want to hear your crap. Go off to the loon section and talk to your hearts desire. Everyone is tired of the Fab 5 and their mental illness.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won’t be re educating myself with any of your info. And what does Lee Harvey Oswald have to do with this Israeli conflict tips? Stay the course. Not interested in hearing your side crap. Actually most on this site don’t want to hear your crap. Go off to the loon section and talk to your hearts desire. Everyone is tired of the Fab 5 and their mental illness.
Right, as I thought you can’t answer that question because it would corner you.

But all good I will not debate a guy who can’t think for himself or even look into things a bit deeper than what our fascist regime tells him.

Don’t forget to your fall booster. Keep trusting the science.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Russia and Ukraine have actually been in a state of war since 2014 when Russia invaded the Crimean peninsula.
Sure, but when things ramped up (ie Russian “invasion”) 18 months back or so, the propaganda was thick and obvious was my point.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure, but when things ramped up (ie Russian “invasion”) 18 months back or so, the propaganda was thick and obvious was my point.
So who told you this? I’ll ask you the same question as your municipal leader Biltit. Who’s the all knowing that gives you all this info that no one else can see? And don’t tell me it’s god. Lmao

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That I can get on board with. You guys seem to think we ( the so called non believers) love our current government. It’s funny that we never saw threads like this with the previous Harper govt. everything was koombaya and now that we have a narcissist nitwit leading our country all the looney toon stuff comes out. Trudeau is in it for himself and his friends only and not for Canadians. Glad to see you’ve found another nail to hammer in to his coffin. 👍

ps: The National Post is part of the Main Street media. 😉

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That I can get on board with. You guys seem to think we ( the so called non believers) love our current government. It’s funny that we never saw threads like this with the previous Harper govt. everything was koombaya and now that we have a narcissist nitwit leading our country all the looney toon stuff comes out. Trudeau is in it for himself and his friends only and not for Canadians. Glad to see you’ve found another nail to hammer in to his coffin. 👍

Some of us are waking up to what's been going on. I'm glad you gave this article the OK.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Che

Twin tower 911. check out and google tower 7. When the twin towers fell from supposed “planes” impacting them the flying paper and carpet went 1 mile and took down another tower. 🤷‍♂️.
Due to tower 7 lies how can 1-2 be real ?
Cause we saw a shitty video ? I believe nothing anymore.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Che

Twin tower 911. check out and google tower 7. When the twin towers fell from supposed “planes” impacting them the flying paper and carpet went 1 mile and took down another tower. 🤷‍♂️.
This wasn’t supposed to be the conspiracy theory thread Drew. You guys will have another thread deleted before we know it. Let’s talk Israel. 🤦‍♂️

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of us are waking up to what's been going on. I'm glad you gave this article the OK.
You did understand though that it came from the MSM? I’ve been told not to believe it by you guys yet hear you are posting from the MSM? Maybe it’s you waking up? Lol

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Che

if you haven't watched loose change 2nd edition go look it up.....awesome video that really makes you question some things. I'm not a huge conspiracy guy but that one has a lot of things that are hard to turn a blind eye to.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this place must have the most geopolitic experts of any forum online.....I'm surprised Tucker Carlson isn't on here to get the inside scoop for his next pod cast......
I send him daily updates on what is going on? ha, I'm sure he gets enough info from other sources that he doesn't need S n M all day BS. who got time for Dat!!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I send him daily updates on what is going on? ha, I'm sure he gets enough info from other sources that he doesn't need S n M all day BS. who got time for Dat!!
Pfffff his sources from decades of being the guy to break stories from all over the world can’t possibly live up to the info he could get here…..

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pfffff his sources from decades of being the guy to break stories from all over the world can’t possibly live up to the info he could get here…..
Now that is true, definitely lacks the S n M perspective, without that the world is doomed to repeat it's self (y)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right, as I thought you can’t answer that question because it would corner you.

But all good I will not debate a guy who can’t think for himself or even look into things a bit deeper than what our fascist regime tells him.

Don’t forget to your fall booster. Keep trusting the science.
:BSmeter:

Top Bottom