Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you dislike me so much, why so obsessive? šŸ˜‰
I donā€™t dislike you. Far from it. You give me great material to show my buds in the coffee shop and the pub. They absolutely love your material to the point the first thing they say when we get together is Kenny what you got for us today? One of the guys want to do a T shirt but no one would understand what it meant as they arenā€™t on the site. We should set up a meet sometime? Maybe some autographs? Lol

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you will laugh about stuff without even researching to see if its true or not.

Yup, state of the world today. Being misinformed is a choice.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I donā€™t dislike you. Far from it. You give me great material to show my buds in the coffee shop and the pub. They absolutely love your material to the point the first thing they say when we get together is Kenny what you got for us today? One of the guys want to do a T shirt but no one would understand what it meant as they arenā€™t on the site. We should set up a meet sometime? Maybe some autographs? Lol
Some of the people I argued with on this site many many moons ago when I met in person were awesome people

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of the people I argued with on this site many many moons ago when I met in person were awesome people
This is true, I have a few ā€œsnoproā€ minded friends in real life, they just arenā€™t open to many ideas or information so we donā€™t talk about it. Except the for odd little banter poke here or there.

Edit- I would even go so far as to say I had similar believes to snopro, prior to covid.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
This is true, I have a few ā€œsnoproā€ minded friends in real life, they just arenā€™t open to many ideas or information so we donā€™t talk about it. Except the for odd little banter poke here or there.

Edit- I would even go so far as to say I had similar believes to snopro, prior to covid.
different beliefs aren't the problem here really. the difference is where people get the info on what they believe. and the issue there is that very likely neither source on either end is 100% right or 100% wrong. but people will always go with the one that better suits. I would guess peoples actual beliefs here are actually very much in line. its the way you come to believe what you do that is different. I watch both sides of this whole thread and I don't fall in line with either and agree with both......I think both of your sources are flawed. the general perspective that we should all be free and the gov. isn't trusted seems to be in line. I believe most question the MSM but some will still take the stories and read into it what they will and some will take those against the MSM at their word with out questioning enough also........there's lots of common ground to be found it people can stop with the "your and idiot for listening to them" BS no one in this thread has any clue what's going on behind the scenes, what started it and what the end game. everyone is following their own person beliefs and following what ever sources give them what they want to hear.........

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
different beliefs aren't the problem here really. the difference is where people get the info on what they believe. and the issue there is that very likely neither source on either end is 100% right or 100% wrong. but people will always go with the one that better suits. I would guess peoples actual beliefs here are actually very much in line. its the way you come to believe what you do that is different. I watch both sides of this whole thread and I don't fall in line with either and agree with both......I think both of your sources are flawed. the general perspective that we should all be free and the gov. isn't trusted seems to be in line. I believe most question the MSM but some will still take the stories and read into it what they will and some will take those against the MSM at their word with out questioning enough also........there's lots of common ground to be found it people can stop with the "your and idiot for listening to them" BS no one in this thread has any clue what's going on behind the scenes, what started it and what the end game. everyone is following their own person beliefs and following what ever sources give them what they want to hear.........
Yourā€™e right (we agree), your final statement is pretty much my point, no one has a fricken clue whatā€™s really going on exactly, whose behind it and what the end goal is....

Where we disagree is simply the level of trust we put into MSM (and other sources, most ā€œalternative mediaā€, while usually better than MSM, often has ties the the same creeps and intelligence agencies that are behind the MSM they claim to be fighting, for example).

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Yourā€™e right (we agree), your final statement is pretty much my point, no one has a fricken clue whatā€™s really going on exactly, whose behind it and what the end goal is....

Where we disagree is simply the level of trust we put into MSM (and other sources, most ā€œalternative mediaā€, while usually better than MSM, often has ties the the same creeps and intelligence agencies often behind the MSM they claim to be fighting, for example).
But thatā€™s where I say if youā€™re saying alternatives often have ties but will listen to a guy on instagram who has 300k followers but zero actual credibility and is running his whole feed of of hearsay he has found and your following that thatā€™s not better than MSM. And though msm is definitely tainted and biased they can still have some true intel and stories as well. Just like some guy who used to report year ago and has gone rouge and is posting all of his ideas and stories also may have some correct ideas and info but is no more credible at the end of the day than the MSM you hate

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But thatā€™s where I say if youā€™re saying alternatives often have ties but will listen to a guy on instagram who has 300k followers but zero actual credibility and is running his whole feed of of hearsay he has found and your following that thatā€™s not better than MSM. And though msm is definitely tainted and biased they can still have some true intel and stories as well. Just like some guy who used to report year ago and has gone rouge and is posting all of his ideas and stories also may have some correct ideas and info but is no more credible at the end of the day than the MSM you hate

I uses to be a believer in msm, but after how they acted through the last 3 years bashing people for making their own medical choices, lying about death counts, blaming the unvaxxed and dehuminizing people that differed from the one page statement that all news outlets read from. That's what gave some of us a different outlook, and I'm not saying everything on the other side is the gospel either. Just have to look somewhere else that the lefts paid news broadcasters. It's a sad state

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thatā€™s why I donā€™t follow most established narrative and counter narrative sources out there, sooner or later they show they arenā€™t to be trusted. It seems most folks trying to find out the truth of whatā€™s going on these days canā€™t get too large of a following, and thatā€™s by design. Shadowbanning, or outright banning them off major platforms etc. Most folks I use are independent researchers/ journalists and doctors, data analysts etc largely on substack or with their own websites. Also Numerous good books written by ā€œconspiracy theoristsā€ who turned out to be telling the truth.

I still follow MSM, mostly just to decipher what narratives they are building to manipulate us next.

MSM can have some bits of truth yes, but they will only show that truth if it fits their certain narrative/ agenda. You still believe the MSM is useful but slightly bias (as I used to as well) Iā€™ve come to believe that their purpose is pretty much to manipulate us and keep us misinformed. I can provide lots of info/ evidence for my conclusion, but thatā€™s for another thread.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I uses to be a believer in msm, but after how they acted through the last 3 years bashing people for making their own medical choices, lying about death counts, blaming the unvaxxed and dehuminizing people that differed from the one page statement that all news outlets read from. That's what gave some of us a different outlook, and I'm not saying everything on the other side is the gospel either. Just have to look somewhere else that the lefts paid news broadcasters. It's a sad state
I fully understand and I donā€™t watch any msm at all except the odd thing that pops up on my feeds. And I donā€™t take anything they say at their word much like a large portion of the population now. Iā€™m just saying maybe on the other end of that believing what a instagram user with zero credentials and knowledge who is copy and pasting memes and articles isnā€™t the most reliable source either. If youā€™re going to condemn others for watching msm at least make sure your sources have their cheques and balances in place.

I personally prefer the to see whatā€™s said by the Tim pools of the world. Guys who have seen the world and experienced the msm from the inside and outside.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never said I didnā€™t like him. Iā€™m just saying anyone that thinks EVERYTHING that happened in the world for the 75 years is fake I canā€™t take seriously. Iā€™d have a beer with him though.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never said I didnā€™t like him. Iā€™m just saying anyone that thinks EVERYTHING that happened in the world for the 75 years is fake I canā€™t take seriously. Iā€™d have a beer with him though.
Itā€™s not that everything is fake, but itā€™s often the motivations, who actually did what, who allowed it to happen etc is usually fake.... take for example JFK assasination, or 911, most ā€œconspiracyā€ folks believe that they happened, but the official narrative/ explanation for both these events is laughable.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
psychology of conspiracy theorists
I read that before, great propaganda piece
to discredit, while not actually discrediting anything.

Weird how somehow covid made 20-30% of the population conspiracy theorists....

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
conspiracy theorists do an excellent job of discrediting themselves.
maybe the study itself was a conspiracy by conspiratorial minded scientists???
it never ends.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
conspiracy theorists do an excellent job of discrediting themselves.
maybe the study itself was a conspiracy by conspiratorial minded scientists???
it never ends.
ā€œConspiracy theorists have personality traits that make them more likely to believe conspiracies to make them feel comfortableā€

Lol what utter garbage, I was was more comfortable as a naive MSM follower. But once you see the lies, you canā€™t unsee them.

Anyways, back to Israel, everything is good and Fox News has our back with the hard hitting truth. Iā€™ll be sure to tune in to so I can figure out what talking points the normies will be repeating for the next while.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
psychology of conspiracy theorists
the problem with this is that in the last 3 years most of what was preached to be conspiracies turned out to be true.......which makes them not conspiracy theorists but just people who knew the truth......

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the problem with this is that in the last 3 years most of what was preached to be conspiracies turned out to be true.......which makes them not conspiracy theorists but just people who knew the truth......
you guys believe the earth is flat?
regarding Israel, why would there need to be some vast, behind the scenes force behind this?
take a part of the world thatā€™s been at war with itself and others for eons, add probably the most divisive force on the planet (religion) and plenty of weps, and you have what we have now. no shadowy gub-ment intervention needed.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey I have a family member close to me that thinks Trump is still President running the country and Joe Biden is a body double and even a hologram on occasion at events. The real Joe is in Guantonimo Bay imprisoned with Pelosi, AOC and Schumer. Imagine what thatā€™s like at the Christmas dinner table. Even monitors military flights from Washington to Guantonimo. We donā€™t talk anymore about that. Lol

Top Bottom