Israel at War

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's funny how quickly people jump on the band wagon... the media doing its job, manipulating, and setting a narrative so people jump on board. It's sad how easily we're manipulated here in the west. No war is a good thing, no one should be dropping bombs on highly populated areas. Bring back Trump he seems to be the only one able to stop these senseless wars.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen love video in Montreal of them having around15 people in the back of a half ton driving waving flags in the streets. No cops were handing out tickets, that's only for people standing on the lawn or private spots along a street waving Canadian flags or signs saying hands off our children. This is what happens though little by little.

sleded1

Reaction score
update for those that only have US or cBC related articles.
There are militants (aka terrorists) eliminating towns of people, murdering, raping, dimembering children.
The west isnt reporting this correctly for you right now.
Im sick to my stomach with sadness for these people.

***again, you wont hear this on CBC

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are militants (aka terrorists) eliminating towns of people, murdering, raping, dimembering children.

Why should anybody believe you more than the advertiser controlled news outlets? What’s your credentials?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why should anybody believe you more than the advertiser controlled news outlets? What’s your credentials?

One of his credentials is that he isn’t funded by the Canadian govt like our news outlets are. That makes him way more of a reliable source in my eyes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of his credentials is that he isn’t funded by the Canadian govt like our news outlets are. That makes him way more of a reliable source in my eyes lol

Well, I have first hand knowledge the Isrealistans are being attacked by aliens, not each other. So I guess that’s credible too.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Watched FOX coverage this morning during my workout and I always flip to CNN or CBC during the commercials to get other perspectives. Vastly different coverage between CBC and US cable
Companies. I don’t feel FOX is trying to cover up any of the atrocities but CBC is definitely more mellow and giving the Palestinian side plenty of coverage. How anyone can justify what is happening to Israeli civilians right now is pathetic. People in Mississauga were chanting “gas the Jews! Gas the Jews at that rally. Where is the hate police Mr PM?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How to manipulate/influence kids...i mean talk to kids.

Attachments

• IMG_20231010_162244_092.jpg
    IMG_20231010_162244_092.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 99

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:dunno: i would think the awoke are among us, who want to put shade on others ! says he rides a turbo, but anyone know for sure? used to see all kinds of guys with hoped up sleds sit at the bottom of the hill all day , due to not running right? ha. sure!

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:dunno: i would think the awoke are among us, who want to put shade on others ! says he rides a turbo, but anyone know for sure? used to see all kinds of guys with hoped up sleds sit at the bottom of the hill all day , due to not running right? ha. sure!
If you are referring to me, I've never owned a sled in my life. Much prefer wheeled machines. I just don't believe heresy stories more than I do the biased local media, never mind from a fellow (sorry to assign you a pronoun) that claims he's in Israel or Gaza and has seen what's going on. But besides any of this, any war that involves bombing areas with dense civilian population is completely tragic.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These two groups have been in conflict for decades, nothing new.

i honestly don't think there is any peaceful solution to this debacle. there will likely be a lot of lives lost, before it stops, if it ever does.
this hatred has come to Canada and most likely will show it's ugly head soon!

sleded1

Reaction score
QUOTE="turbo392, post: 3175914, member: 43626"]
I am also here…
[/QUOTE]
now im here..

Attachments

• 16970129222187795001004907394108.jpg
    16970129222187795001004907394108.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 122
Top Bottom