Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe that is the Iranian governments sole purpose, I don't know. But other than that looks like normal people trying to living their lives

The Iranian govt is evil that we know. The people not so much. They want change but fear for their lives if they speak out. It wasn’t really that long ago when the Shah was the ruler and Iran was an American ally and Iran was a very progressive country. Women wore bikinis on the beaches and it was pretty free over there similar to a Dubai type of country. Then the Shah was forced to exile and the Ayatollah came in and imposed strict Sharia Law. Then everything turned to a shat hole.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Iranian govt is evil that we know. The people not so much. They want change but fear for their lives if they speak out. It wasn’t really that long ago when the Shah was the ruler and Iran was an American ally and Iran was a very progressive country. Women wore bikinis on the beaches and it was pretty free over there similar to a Dubai type of country. Then the Shah was forced to exile and the Ayatollah came in and imposed strict Sharia Law. Then everything turned to a shat hole.

I think we can relate to what having a chittt government is like

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fox reporting over 600 deceased Israelis now and 2000+ injured

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What concerns me about this war is Biden has said whatever Israel needs they will get from the US government. With them spread thin from the Ukraine war and having to build up their presence in the South China Sea because of the threat to Taiwan now would be the perfect time for a China/Russia/ North Korea/Iran coalition to make a play on the west. We have weak leadership in a number of countries and have depleted military stock to adequately make a multi pronged defence on a number of fronts. We may be closer to WW3 than we think.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What concerns me about this war is Biden has said whatever Israel needs they will get from the US government. With them spread thin from the Ukraine war and having to build up their presence in the South China Sea because of the threat to Taiwan now would be the perfect time for a China/Russia/ North Korea/Iran coalition to make a play on the west. We have weak leadership in a number of countries and have depleted military stock to adequately make a multi pronged defence on a number of fronts. We may be closer to WW3 than we think.
Isn't Israel a military powerhouse with as much technology as the US?
Why would they need any help?

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the American wet dream. Think of all the riches and glory for them. They will be able to have 10 veterans and 14 fighter jets over every football game soon.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't Israel a military powerhouse with as much technology as the US?
Why would they need any help?
They rely solely on US weaponry for defence. I highly doubt you will see US soldiers on the ground but the US is sending more ships to that region as of yesterday so there is money being spent. There are currently 2000 marines on an amphibious ship in the region that also carries Harrier VT jets and most likely F35 VT jets. In the incursion from Hamas in 2021 the US replenished Israels US made Patriot missiles that were used to deter Hamas rocket attacks.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the American wet dream. Think of all the riches and glory for them. They will be able to have 10 veterans and 14 fighter jets over every football game soon.
They already have flyovers over football and Nascar events every week. Usually a 100+ active military personnel attends every Nascar event weekend? Are you saying that America wants WW3?

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They already have flyovers over football and Nascar events every week. Usually a 100+ active military personnel attends every Nascar event weekend? Are you saying that America wants WW3?
I’m saying they would love to participate in ww3 and sell all the weapons involved in it, just not have to acknowledge the consequences afterwards. The country as a whole acts internationally like a 10 yr old boy on a playground.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
The MIC wants war. They don't care where it is as long as there's war.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m saying they would love to participate in ww3 and sell all the weapons involved in it, just not have to acknowledge the consequences afterwards. The country as a whole acts internationally like a 10 yr old boy on a playground.
I don’t think anyone wants WW3. To think that you will come out unscathed in an all out nuclear war is laughable at best. Yes regional wars can be good for the arms industry but for the most part countries are tiring of losing young men in needless combats. That’s part of why trump was loved. Nobody wants to lose a son or daughter

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They rely solely on US weaponry for defence. I highly doubt you will see US soldiers on the ground but the US is sending more ships to that region as of yesterday so there is money being spent. There are currently 2000 marines on an amphibious ship in the region that also carries Harrier VT jets and most likely F35 VT jets. In the incursion from Hamas in 2021 the US replenished Israels US made Patriot missiles that were used to deter Hamas rocket attacks.
israel makes a significant amount of their own weaponry. much of which is as good or better than anything else to include their merkava tank. they also produce their own SAMs (iron dome), various artillery pieces, small arms, antitank rockets, armored fighting vehicles and on and on. uzi, desert eagle, tavor, galil, are prolly familiar with many here.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife just showed me protests on Twitter in the US and Canada where people are cheering for the murder of Israeli’s. Line them up, put them on a plane and drop them off where they belong. In Canada truckers are terrorists but Hamas is not? WTF?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it seems the republicans inflated the numbers according to the Democrates. It was not the 85 billion as claimed left behind, Biden only left behind 82.9 billion ...this is the list.

Attachments

• biden.jpg
    biden.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 80

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife just showed me protests on Twitter in the US and Canada where people are cheering for the murder of Israeli’s. Line them up, put them on a plane and drop them off where they belong. In Canada truckers are terrorists but Hamas is not? WTF?

Run from the homeland because it's a shithole, then cheer the same country that they fled. They woul never fight for this country so don't bring them here.

A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian.... Words from the it/she/him.

Top Bottom