Israel at War

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Calling me brainwashed because I don’t believe the official narrative controlled and implemented by the very people who own every single institution our world revolves around isn’t the win you think it is.

I was once a firm believer in these topic I speak out against now.
are you talking about the jews owning every institution. most institutions are run but the worlds wealthiest companies. you do know that of the top 10 market cap companies in the world (most powerful) only one is run by jewish CEO?
-microsoft, bill gates (christian) and Satya Nadella (hindu)
-apple, Tim Cook (christian)
-saudi aramco (Amin Naser) (shia/sunnah)
-alphabet, Sundar Pichai (hindu)
-amazon, Jeff bazos, christian
-meta, mark Zuckerberg. (jewish)
-Warren Buffett (agnostic)
-Tesla, Elon Musk (no religious beliefs/agnostic)
-Eli lilly, Dave ricks (christian)

now though they may have jewish board members the people sitting at the top still have considerable control.

just some notable others who are among the most powerful and influential people in the world.

-Klaus Schwab, catholic
-Xi Jinping, no religion/marxist
-Vladimir Putin, russian othodox
-Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, islam
-Narendra Modi, hindu

these people above have more economic power than most countries, or are running very powerful countries. and only one is Jewish. so would you be assuming that the Jews are behind all of these people pulling the strings? just trying to clear this up.....

Last edited:

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A simple search shows in early history some countries expelled Jews but were reinstated back over a period of time. From what I read they were probably the earliest historical bankers. Loaning money at interest. I guess without them starting this we all wouldn’t be in nice houses or own land? Anyways looks like Yemen is the only country that still bans them. Not sure why anyone would want to live in that chithole anyways? That’s where most all the Iranian backed missiles are being launched on Israel, cargo ships in the Red Sea and Us military ships stationed there. The top 10 countries that hate the Jews are all middle eastern countries which is no surprise. I think for all of us they are our top 10 countries that we hate in return. Even with all that hate Jews still live in all of those countries except Yemen.

You can go back to post 1291 where I provided a link to all 1030 times Jews have been expelled.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we take a look at apple it is 66 percent is owned by institutions. Microsoft 70%....

Ext ext

Who really is running the show over there. I dont know man....

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
any investment firm will own shares in profitable companies it doesn't mean they have control. that is still in the hands of the eco and the board. at a 7% stake black rock will of course make money off the investment but doesn't have control over the corporation as a whole.......

also I'm no expert here but it sure is fun playing devils advocate

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you talking about the jews owning every institution. most institutions are run but the worlds wealthiest companies. you do know that of the top 10 market cap companies in the world (most powerful) only one is run by jewish CEO?
-microsoft, bill gates (christian) and Satya Nadella (hindu)
-apple, Tim Cook (christian)
-saudi aramco (Amin Naser) (shia/sunnah)
-alphabet, Sundar Pichai (hindu)
-amazon, Jeff bazos, christian
-meta, mark Zuckerberg. (jewish)
-Warren Buffett (agnostic)
-Tesla, Elon Musk (no religious beliefs/agnostic)
-Eli lilly, Dave ricks (christian)

now though they may have jewish board members the people sitting at the top still have considerable control.

just some notable others who are among the most powerful and influential people in the world.

-Klaus Schwab, catholic
-Xi Jinping, no religion/marxist
-Vladimir Putin, russian othodox
-Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, islam
-Narendra Modi, hindu

these people above have more economic power than most countries, or are running very powerful countries. and only one is Jewish. so would you be assuming that the Jews are behind all of these people pulling the strings? just trying to clear this up.....

Changing their names and family history is part of their game. Even going back to Rothchild, prior to sending his 5 sons across Europa to open up banking centres their last name was Bauer.

They also fake their religions. Elon is a Jew. Ashkenazi. He admits going to Jewish only school as a kid. Even known Jews change their names such as Netanyahu from Mileikowsky.

You listed the top 10 market cap companies. Those aren’t institutions. I’m talking about the international banks and the regulating bodies of media , education and healthcare. Banking being the most powerful one well above any of the companies you listed. The only reason those companies got to be that big is because the Jewish bankers let them.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any investment firm will own shares in profitable companies it doesn't mean they have control. that is still in the hands of the eco and the board. at a 7% stake black rock will of course make money off the investment but doesn't have control over the corporation as a whole.......

also I'm no expert here but it sure is fun playing devils advocate

Here I thought i was being the devils advocate.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
market cap companies still hold power over the world markets. and so do the 10 most powerful men in the world.......and Musk saying he is "jewish by association" doesn't make him jewish.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump may not be a jew, but what the fuk is he doing in this picture 🤣

1706805694703.png

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So can we start using the phrase "Jewish Deniers" or "Anti-Jews" yet? It seems to be thrown around easily for vaccines, climate, earth shape etc. ;)

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So can we start using the phrase "Jewish Deniers" or "Anti-Jews" yet? It seems to be thrown around easily for vaccines, climate, earth shape etc. ;)

They call it anti semetic i think...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For 3300 years the Jews have been trying to subvert humanity. Zionism wasn’t created until the 1800’s and it’s been the Jews who have been expelled from many nations long before Zionism. Zionism is just another skin the snake will shed once he sees fit.

To your point that not all Zionist are Jews… Some are Freemasons(a Jewish created and controlled organization), some are crypto Jews and some are shabbos goy. None the less they are all participating in the Jewish agenda of making this a world of their own with brown slaves.
which jews, are you pointing fingers at?

Top Bottom