Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how long approximately you guys think till the Jews in that tiny country in the Middle East take on the rest of the world in all out war to take the mantle as the leader of the world? Past our lifetime or during our kids?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didn't say you have to be an expert. but everyone sure acts like they are.....lol

Ya some people do. I never claimed to be, just putting my 2 cents in. Thats what a forum is for i think?

Are you an expert?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
So how long approximately you guys think till the Jews in that tiny country in the Middle East take on the rest of the world in all out war to take the mantle as the leader of the world? Past our lifetime or during our kids?
I read an article the other day that claimed a coalition is already forming in the middle east to wipe out Netanyahu and his killers kind of like Isreal is currently doing in Gaza. It wasn't from CNN so it's probably just a conspiracy theory.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glad to see this thread is back on track with lots of expert opinions......

It doesn’t take a expert to recognize repeating patterns over thousands of years and when approved and underground sources of information are corrupted, patterns are all we can rely on.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read an article the other day that claimed a coalition is already forming in the middle east to wipe out Netanyahu and his killers kind of like Isreal is currently doing in Gaza. It wasn't from CNN so it's probably just a conspiracy theory.
Well that will start a world war for sure because the US will then get involved. Looks like outside forces want to exterminate the Jews like in WW2. They will lose again unless they plan to use nuclear weapons. I assume Iran is leading this coalition. They will soon receive the same fate their neighbour did before the Gulf War. Saddam thought he was cack of the block with the 4th largest mechanized army on the planet and was reduced to the 26th in a couple weeks. The powerful Republican Guard never even put up a fight and surrendered after 2 weeks of carpet bombing by the US. The same will happen to the Ayatollah. They will find him hiding in a hole or a tunnel like Saddam and the ISIS leader were. Iran needs to be taken down a notch anyways. Get it over with. You can’t let them have nuclear weapons.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that will start a world war for sure because the US will then get involved. Looks like outside forces want to exterminate the Jews like in WW2. They will lose again unless they plan to use nuclear weapons. I assume Iran is leading this coalition. They will soon receive the same fate their neighbour did before the Gulf War. Saddam thought he was cack of the block with the 4th largest mechanized army on the planet and was reduced to the 26th in a couple weeks. The powerful Republican Guard never even put up a fight and surrendered after 2 weeks of carpet bombing by the US. The same will happen to the Ayatollah. They will find him hiding in a hole or a tunnel like Saddam and the ISIS leader were. Iran needs to be taken down a notch anyways. Get it over with. You can’t let them have nuclear weapons.

Hitler wasn’t trying to exterminate the Jews.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What was he doing to them then? Holding baking competitions in the ovens?

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What was he doing to them then? Holding baking competitions in the ovens?

No Jews were “baked” or gassed in death camps. In fact the world Jewish population increased during the war. However people did parish in German workers camps due to typhus and that wasn’t until the British and American forces cut the supply of medical supplies. To add to the absurdity of 6 million Jews being killed in death camps, the world Jewish population according to the Jewish owned almanac was just over 15 million.

If you are genuinely curious watch this documentary.
2d81947c9420759b2ebf112963e2263f.jpg

082c7146cdf7f1c03f3950a56b813bfe.jpg

23dac0ebe9442e9a965da32e6c24ad70.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t know what to say……get help man. Thousands and thousands of first hand accounts, the massive piles of shoes and jewelry. Even the regular German people and army are still embarrassed about this. The death camps are still there so that people can see what happened. The ovens are still there. I have friends who have toured them and hope to some day as well. It’s undeniable yet here we are discussing it.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t know what to say……get help man. Thousands and thousands of first hand accounts, the massive piles of shoes and jewelry. Even the regular German people and army are still embarrassed about this. The death camps are still there so that people can see what happened. The ovens are still there. I have friends who have toured them and hope to some day as well. It’s undeniable yet here we are discussing it.

If you are unwilling to look at opposing evidence that is your choice. In fact that documentary I suggested would answer all your points.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s a lot easier for someone to fool a few with a video than it is to fool the masses with something that happened over the course of a few years.

Top Bottom