Israel at War

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about jared kushner? What game is he playing
Not sure but he is playing a game too. Some interesting stuff about him.

Is there a rule in war that your son-in-law cannot be a bad guy? or does he play both sides? Or do we know the real truth about him at all?

I know if i knew a person was going to be my greatest adversary, i would want to install as many of "my people" around him as possible. Only makes sense when thinking about actual war tactics (leverage and control).

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
which jews, are you pointing fingers at?

All of them.

Where are the good Jews speaking out against the bad Jews?
088ba1406b41d362d8c325617e616b59.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure but he is playing a game too. Some interesting stuff about him.

Is there a rule in war that your son-in-law cannot be a bad guy? or does he play both sides? Or do we know the real truth about him at all?

I know if i knew a person was going to be my greatest adversary, i would want to install as many of "my people" around him as possible. Only makes sense when thinking about actual war tactics (leverage and control).

Is there a rule in war that says trump isnt a bad guy too?

Do we know the truth about him? Or is he a badd guy?

Looks like a bad guy to me...

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys realise Bing AI will answer all your questions you have about the jews in an instant, except for what killed 35.22 million people as of Feb1/2024 that one bing AI will tell you to change the subject.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a rule in war that says trump isnt a bad guy too?

Do we know the truth about him? Or is he a badd guy?

Looks like a bad guy to me...
I don't know if he is good or bad, the "establishment" or "current rulers" are expending everything to prevent him from getting into power though, that says something.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I don't know if he is good or bad, the "establishment" or "current rulers" are expending everything to prevent him from getting into power though, that says something.
he is definitely a disrupter. they've pulled every string they can to try to shut him down....Jesus after being found not guilty of sexual assault a judge ordered him to pay $83m in a defamation suit for saying he didn't do it....

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And that is the part he plays in this show or movie, Disruptor/Agitator. He shakes things up and gets people to pay attention to politics (in a good or bad way, still gets peoples attention). People were so numbed by politics that they no longer cared, hence why govts have gotten so corrupt and had the opportunity to make changes so they can try to walk all over us. A wake up alarm if you will.

The show plays on....

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only question that people cannot seem to answer is why use DJT at all? The population was sound asleep before he came along. Why wake people up just to try and get control over them again? They would have been further ahead without him.....

This is war, many play both sides. We just don't know who the real good or bad guys are yet, neither does the enemy ;)

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen any one "waken up" by trump. I just see more division then ever before. Maybe they want a civil war?

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only question that people cannot seem to answer is why use DJT at all? The population was sound asleep before he came along. Why wake people up just to try and get control over them again? They would have been further ahead without him.....

This is war, many play both sides. We just don't know who the real good or bad guys are yet, neither does the enemy ;)

It’s called psychological warfare. They plant seeds decades in advance.

How many times was he asked prior to running for president if he had aspirations to run and he always said no. He built up the humble “I don’t want that responsibility” to “Fine, I’m sick of the swamp so I’ll save America.” He played it perfectly building his everyman image… despite being a billionaire who came from a rich family. But convinced so many people it’s because he’s a billionaire he can self fund his conquest of the swamp.

Top Bottom