Is it ever going to end??

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to belly ache AGAIN. But really what is this world comming to.Last couple months I have had credit card fraud, checks in the mail not getting to me, two, three times, Other companys calling about why I never made a payment. "sent me a bill", they say they did, next month I get a bill and now the amount due is double. So on, so on,
Its getting to me. I have this mail carrier who texts on her phone non stop, shes a ditz. Well today I came UNGLUED. I came home to find my mail, only to find all the mail today is for my neighbour. NOT ME. WTF where is my mail????Two hours later I hear my mail falling through the mail slot, I go see where its from its my other neighbour, they got all of my todays mail, to find half of my new stack of mail is for a neighbour on the block behind me.
I phoned Canada post, told her the story, told her I want to speak to a manager in Edmonton, she gave me a reference number and said someone will call me.
I don't think she knows how serious this is, I told her "I am" calling trouble shooters. So I have writtin my speal for Julie took pics of the neighbours mail, and going to take a pic of my mail carrier text-ing on her phone not paying attention tomorrow, sending it off to trouble shooters then making a copy and hand deliever it to the manager of this ditz. Rest assure she WILL NOT BE DELIVERING MY MAIL AFTER TOMORROW.
So because of her I'm out thousands of dollars, because I have not got paid yet, and I'm dealing with fraud, because my credit card statement went to the wrong address!!!!!! bulls***! Mean while the junkie who got my checks are wondering how to cash 16 big ones.
They are so worried about people stealing others mail, maybe they should focus on the ones who deliver the mail.:eek:
In the light of all this, credit card companys took all charges off, More checks are being issued, and the bills are paid. The neighbours got their bank statements, financial reports,visa bill, and confidential letter from the government back to them.

NOW where is my 400 hun Victoria Secret order I made 2 months ago. THAT must still be in the mail.:D

Its not going to stop its going to get worse.
I feel better now that I vented. Thanks:cool:

:D:Dplus 13 this weekend:D:bike:This must be why a person goes quading, get frustrations out.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow I hope things get better, you should buy a sled to spread the joy thru-out the year.
P.S. saw BIGFOOT on the news tonight getting arrested he was sporting some pretty fancey nickers.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you run your business out of your home DL you should get a mail box at a postal service convienent to your house. Sooner or later crackheads and criminals find out that money is in your mail.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you run your business out of your home DL you should get a mail box at a postal service convienent to your house. Sooner or later crackheads and criminals find out that money is in your mail.

It don't matter if the money is in the mail, I cut and installed a mail slot in the steal door. So my money falls in the house. First thing I did to the house.I should not have to spend money on a post box, convenient for me is my mail on my floor when I get home. What would be convenient for me is someone who can do their job. That would be a good start. These are the imbalsals that are going to lead the world.:yikes:I don't know how, they can't even deliver mail.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dragonlady it sounds like you need to sneek off to Vegas again for some R & R, pull the quad out and go for a rip across one of them dry lake beds....

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It don't matter if the money is in the mail, I cut and installed a mail slot in the steal door. So my money falls in the house. First thing I did to the house.I should not have to spend money on a post box, convenient for me is my mail on my floor when I get home. What would be convenient for me is someone who can do their job. That would be a good start. These are the imbalsals that are going to lead the world.:yikes:I don't know how, they can't even deliver mail.
Problem is much of the stolen mail is stolen from the drop boxes on the postal route. Your asking too much of the world in these times. Even when you cover all the bases your azz gets burned. Criminal investigators say the most important tool in this day and age is a paper shredder. My company shreds everything. I'am gonna stop now cuz your just getting madder tommorow will be better. Good Luck...................................................now where's STFU?

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Problem is much of the stolen mail is stolen from the drop boxes on the postal route. Your asking too much of the world in these times. Even when you cover all the bases your azz gets burned. Criminal investigators say the most important tool in this day and age is a paper shredder. My company shreds everything. I'am gonna stop now cuz your just getting madder tommorow will be better. Good Luck...................................................now where's STFU?

I know what to do with it after, its getting THE MAIL IS THE PROBLEM:eek::D:D:D:D:D

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know what to do with it after, its getting THE MAIL IS THE PROBLEM:eek::D:D:D:D:D
DL you and I are in the same boat. I moved to the westend three years ago and had a bank account in Sherwood Park. I would get all my mail from the bank except for my banking statements. The visa, the junk mail, the investment statements all came on time, but never a bank statement(checking). phone the bank and they said the Post office said it wasn`t delieverable or the address didn`t exist. What the hell! The bank sent it out again for me and it got return to the bank. It took alot of phone calls and along time but I finally got it worked out. I am still having to deliever my neighbours mail about once every two weeks. It also took a whole lot of screaming on the phone to the post office to get the mail lady to stay on the walkway, and not on the grass.

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dam, now I am glad I live in a small town. All P.O. boxes. If my mail goes in the wrong one, the persons who's box it went into typically drops it off at my house.

Sound like you need a few drinks dragonlady... :shots: :shots: :beerchug: :beerchug:

poppajon

Reaction score
I have not had a mail problem, but am currently going thru a credit card fraud situation. Got a call from MC saying they suspected fraudulent charges on my account, asked where I have been for the past week (hard to explain that Ft. Mac is nowhere near Sherwood Park to someone from Ontario...)!! Someone duplicated my card and ran up some nice charges! $300 at KFC was where it started, then $200 at a flower shop, the $200 at a gas station!! Must have been a he!! of a date?!?!? In total they ran up just under $4000, MC took care of the whole thing, that insurance you pay $6 a month for is well worth it!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Dl.... My Manager(rj) Was In The Same Boat As You, And It Turned Out Someone Was Caught With Mail Fraud... They Were Robbing Mailboxes Etc....... He Never Recieved Any Mail, Especially Bills And Government Family Checks For Over 2 Months And He Was Starting To Get Threatened By All The Utility Companies Etc... And He Made Many Inquiries..... 3 Weeks Ago, They Caught The Guy And He Had A Ton Of Mail In His House And That Is What Happened..... Rj Had To Go In And Make A Statement And All The Utility Companies Withdrew All Their Threats As Well...... You Should Talk To Rj And See If He Can Give You Any Input................ Good Luck!!!

G

Guest1

Hey Dl.... My Manager(rj) Was In The Same Boat As You, And It Turned Out Someone Was Caught With Mail Fraud... They Were Robbing Mailboxes Etc....... He Never Recieved Any Mail, Especially Bills And Government Family Checks For Over 2 Months And He Was Starting To Get Threatened By All The Utility Companies Etc... And He Made Many Inquiries..... 3 Weeks Ago, They Caught The Guy And He Had A Ton Of Mail In His House And That Is What Happened..... Rj Had To Go In And Make A Statement And All The Utility Companies Withdrew All Their Threats As Well...... You Should Talk To Rj And See If He Can Give You Any Input................ Good Luck!!!

Hallelujah and Praise the Lord...first post I have seen from you that isn't "ALL CAPS"...:cool::D

OVER!!!

ps...did it take long to CAP the 1st letter in each word...:confused:;)

pss...$300.00 worth of KFC...hungry fugger...LMPhAO!!!

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had the same problem with my business expense card, seems someone in Virginia somehow got a hold of my card# and tried to buy a very expensive car stereo system. M/C contacted me just to see whats up, after I informed them I have never set foot in Virginia the card# was cancelled right then and there. You have to be on your toes today, check your credit card statements, do your reconciliations on your bank statements; you would not believe the amount of mistakes I have found on my bank statements over the years. It is kind of scary because by the time you have figured out there has been a fraud taken place with your accounts or cards the culprits are long gone and yes shredding is the name of the game these days.

Billy Boy:cool:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The post office has just as much trouble finding competent help as everyone else these days...... some posties are doing 2 or 3 routes a day. Some routes aren't even delivered every day because of the manpower shortage....These are the days we live in....:mad:

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I got your victoria secret order , and I'm not giving it back. lol jk.

I feel your pain, todays society sucks and there's not much we can do about it. I actually have to go for anger management beacuse of it.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hallelujah and Praise the Lord...first post I have seen from you that isn't "ALL CAPS"...:cool::D

OVER!!!

ps...did it take long to CAP the 1st letter in each word...:confused:;)

pss...$300.00 worth of KFC...hungry fugger...LMPhAO!!!

SPECIAL PROGRAM BUILT INTO THIS SITE THAT ALLOWS ME TO DOO THIS SO IT ISN'T ALL CAPS... IT USUALLY WORKS OKAY;)

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Har, Har ,Har Suds nite and beer tonight. TFG.Rule #1, don't mess with the DRAGON. I said that shes done and she is. Today I called Canada Post to see WHY I didn't get a phone call from a manager yesterday. Told her Again that this is serious. She told me that I won't get a call for 5 days. That is what is in their guidlines.OH NO!!!!!!!I tell her I want someone to call me today. As she is not from here all she can do is put another request in.
Well, I just had a supervisor call me. Told him everything, and how I hate my imbelsel mail carrier. HAHA, Aparently she got pulled off my route today, This is not the first call on her, she was and still under investigation, So she has been F*** up. I knew it!!!! So I have a new carrier, today the mail came, and.....IT WAS MINE!!!!! For the next 10 days my mail will be delivered each piece stamped from the office and labeled 1/9, 2/9 and so on. I guess the WHOLE area.So that might explain my credit card problems last two months. Now wheres my money? Im glad this is being delbt with, He cave me dirrect line number to their office, and after they are done investigating her they are charging her, so she was up to something.:eek:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR JOB, PAY, THEN CHANGE IT!! IT'S ALL A LIFESTYLE CHOICE! that's what I say all the time.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You fought the system and won, good on ya. Glad it worked out for ya. Still not giving back your Victoria Secret order haha.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You fought the system and won, good on ya. Glad it worked out for ya. Still not giving back your Victoria Secret order haha.
Ya,there is a few wrinkles that still have to be ironed out.:(...:( So thats where my order went to.;)I want it back, sicko.LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom