Is it ever going to end??

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hell has no fury like a womans scorn:rollingpin: And boy don't I know it' from personal experience.

Billy Boy:cool:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, LOL you guys, too much. :eek:Theres more to Victoria Secret than ginch.:eek:They don't have "crotchless" :yikes:anyways. Im waiting for a few lounge outfits,:whipped: jeans bling,bling, you know, :confused:good humor :rolling:from a thread which is about my mail carrier.LOL:cool:

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, LOL you guys, too much. :eek:Theres more to Victoria Secret than ginch.:eek:They don't have "crotchless" :yikes:anyways. Im waiting for a few lounge outfits,:whipped: jeans bling,bling, you know, :confused:good humor :rolling:from a thread which is about my mail carrier.LOL:cool:

What about the mail carrier...I thought this thread was about "crotchless" panties from Victoria Secret....dang it did I miss the point...:shots:

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have not had a mail problem, but am currently going thru a credit card fraud situation. Got a call from MC saying they suspected fraudulent charges on my account, asked where I have been for the past week (hard to explain that Ft. Mac is nowhere near Sherwood Park to someone from Ontario...)!! Someone duplicated my card and ran up some nice charges! $300 at KFC was where it started, then $200 at a flower shop, the $200 at a gas station!! Must have been a he!! of a date?!?!? In total they ran up just under $4000, MC took care of the whole thing, that insurance you pay $6 a month for is well worth it!!
MC will check with the store to make sure all measures were taken to make sure the person using the card was the card holder, if the store is in the wrong then the store pays for that stuff, MC won`t give them any money.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tons of pictures of Her naked, but pics with her clothes on are tough to find.:eek: I'll pay for this one:eek:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this thread is usless without pics of the dragon in her victoria secret order!!!! OVER.......

Hum,hum....Hum.....how much you guys paid him to say that. I tell you what Ironman when I climb and take bragging rights, on top of the mountain I will strip to the VS layer for you, thats better than pics.One condition my bodyguard will be there.I'm thinking for next year I will be ready.
Ps. order not here till next wk. :cool:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is a shot of her in "red". Hope that helps...lol...
Hum,hum....Hum.....how much you guys paid him to say that. I tell you what Ironman when I climb and take bragging rights, on top of the mountain I will strip to the VS layer for you, thats better than pics.One condition my bodyguard will be there.I'm thinking for next year I will be ready.
Ps. order not here till next wk. :cool:

Attachments

• 11111.jpg
    11111.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 53
Top Bottom