Is climate engineering real?

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Up till a week ago I've never heard of it, but I started to do some reading and it appears to be real but who knows to what extent.

I'm not what you would consider an advocate of climate change, but something is going on and people are the contributors. As a snowmobiler I love the outdoors and nature.

I'm not supporting anything just wondering what other S&Mers think.

Let it snow!!

Climate engineering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's another perspective. Hard to know what to think, but having spent a fair bit of time dealing with environmental groups deceit and dishonesty I have a little trouble accepting their side of almost anything. There's tons of scientific evidence discrediting human caused climate change & global warming that never gets any media time. :rolleyes:

Too bad really. I'm getting awfully tired of cold winters!

Global Warming: Ten Facts and Ten Myths on Climate Change | Global Research

Last edited:

morerpmfred

Reaction score
In Grant Jeffries book the survailence age. Written 20+ years ago. Weather modification called haarp where used during the vietnam war. The science behind this has also evolved.
Grant also has written a few books on global warming and the manipulation behind this as well.
There is a lot of fraud and deceit coming from the enviromental Movement. The sad part is the pawns believe this.

Last edited:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably real, but they are doing a shitty job of it.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Likewise from the other side.

In Grant Jeffries book the survailence age. Written 20+ years ago. Weather modification called haarp where used during the vietnam war. The science behind this has also evolved.
Grant also has written a few books on global warming and the manipulation behind this as well.
There is a lot of fraud and deceit coming from the enviromental Movement. The sad part is the pawns believe this.

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is right, but come on we are fawking with the planet for sure. I make my living in the oil and gas industry and i'm thankful for the pay check but it sure make me wonder about what we are doing and not realizing. For every action there is a reaction and perhaps that is all we are seeing mother nature correcting the imbalance.

Just pointing out something I've just learned of recently.:beer:

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree to much politics not enough clarity. Not just in climate but most hard hitting issues...

Top Bottom