is anyone a skidoo mechanic

dieselmech_22

Reaction score
Really needing some help with the wiring on my 2005 summit 1000sdi, I am having trouble getting everything hooked up properly. I would be more than happy to pay for the work and help. The sled is in a nice heated shop with every tool that should be needed just need a fresh set of eyes to have a look and get it set in properly I can bring the sled to you if needed.

if there is anyone out there doing some work to thier 1000 pictures of the harness would be a huge help as well!

perry27

Reaction score
im in the same boat if you here of anyone let me know, i have all the tools and a heated shop.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:)If ya dont get r fixed soon let me know and i could compare it to mine and figure it out...:)

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you be specific as to what you would like a picture of, my sled is in the trailer now but I would be happy to snap a few pics of the eng compartment for ya...:cool:

dieselmech_22

Reaction score
Can you be specific as to what you would like a picture of, my sled is in the trailer now but I would be happy to snap a few pics of the eng compartment for ya...:cool:

I really need pictures of the whole upper harness mainly the fuel pump/ fuel sending unit it is probably hard to get these pictures but anything would be helpful at this point! from the rider stance the harness is in the top left corner basically under the dess switch. to see the whole harness you need to take the gauge cousel out but if you could snap me a few of what you can see it might help maybe just hold the camera ontop of the clutches and snap a few should get me what I need and a pic of the other side same spot would be appreciated!

dieselmech_22

Reaction score
has anyone had thier 1000sdi engine out and had similiar problems? is it common for the ecm to go dead?

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a site for BRP parts it may help you out, click on the 'visit site now' and make sure 'Skidoo' is in the top left corner then click GO. Then find your sled on the left side.

.08rider

Reaction score
Go to ebay, you can buy a shop man. online for just about anything for a fraction of the cost. Just click to buy download and print, I bought all my shop man there.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I Have An '06 Rt1000.... If You Want To Borrow My Shop Manual, Just Pm Me...... Otherwise I'd Invite You Over To Take A Looksee At The Wiring Harnesses, Etc....... MAYBE THAT WILL HELP????

dieselmech_22

Reaction score
I think I am gonna say "uncle" and take it in to the dealer I think I could find the problem with a wiring diagram but I wanna ride now! hopefully it is easy for them to find.

what did your shop manual cost,it is probably a good thing buy if I keep this sled,the rebuild has made me want a new one with warranty! I repair equipment all week I don't want to do it on the weekend too!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lety me know what kinda stuff you are having issues with and i might be able to help.. Of just bring it into a shop like specialty sleds... We work on alot of rt1000's and even build turbo'd one's...

Top Bottom