Is alberta leaving?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people will be trying to fix the blame on someone or something. hopefully conservatives can get Canadians support back. should have been a slam dunk, i would have thought.:confused:

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could have, came real close to find out, may have done better in Quebec, likely would have run a different campaign, will never know!

If he was a real conservative he would have succeeded
He knew he had no chance,he’s a Quebecer and why would he give a f....k about Alberta

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One what?

dropped the "d"...."had done something..."

for some reason the keyboard strokes don't like to always work....must be a newfie keyboard hey? even though it is in a Calgary office

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If he was a real conservative he would have succeeded
He knew he had no chance,he’s a Quebecer and why would he give a f....k about Alberta

hmm, he came real close to being the conservative leader, may have been due to some vote tampering at the time?
from what i seen, he sure was interested in keeping Canada Canada, and was promoting conservative ideas and values. he may have lost, will never know.

Still after all is said, Scheer lost the election!

Last edited:
Reactions: win

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dropped the "d"...."had done something..."

for some reason the keyboard strokes don't like to always work....must be a newfie keyboard hey? even though it is in a Calgary office
They write like they talk.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we don't all sound like we just got off the boat. lots yes, but not all of us. after a few drinks it may come out...

I've worked with lots in Ft.Mac, I swear at times I could have used a newfie to english translator.... It wasn't even close to english.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is likely lots of talk in secret rooms wondering what the conservatives could have done differently

More canvassing work done in liberal ridings would have helped?

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've worked with lots in Ft.Mac, I swear at times I could have used a newfie to english translator.... It wasn't even close to english.
Trust me man I understand... like slow the F down so we can hear you and understand you

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is likely lots of talk in secret rooms wondering what the conservatives could have done differently

More canvassing work done in liberal ridings would have helped?

Yup exactly
You have to be a leader in the field
Oh **** wasn’t that National Oil Wells Logo lol

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup exactly

i feel the conservatives need to keep up the pressure on Trudy and the other commies, mainly because trudy has a good chance of getting defeated soon. i think eastern Canada still has a bad feeling from Harper, Likely trudy also, i just don't think Scheer got there attention and likely never will.

Reactions: win

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You haven't heard anything until you try and understand one with a stud in his tonque
Spent 23 of my 47 yrs on earth living there...i've heard it all. Then 19 yrs as an ironworker general foreman out here...put lots to work. I struggle understanding the by'es, can only imagine the steuggles you poor ****ers have

Top Bottom