Inveremere sledding

Reid

Reaction score
I'm in Invermere for a week looking for some good mountain riding areas. I've been to fosters creek in radium. Looking for some new areas to ride. I'm willing to drive down to cranbrook as well if there are some good riding spots there.

Reid

Reaction score
I've been to silent pass a few times, I'm looking for some new riding areas south of silent pass

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can try forester or silver mines if avy risk is high stay out

What he said on silver mines and avy risk. I'm sure someone else has a better way in than I to explain. You can pm me but my way sucks

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have directions on how I get to rocky point?

Just south of Brisco you will turn west on Brisco road. You will follow the road for about 8km. there are a couple forks in the road but just keep following the signs to take you to the bugaboo lodge. We were in there last weekend and wouldn't recommend going past 8km on brisco road. that is where I would park. There is a wierd intersection in the road at that spot. You will head down bugaboo road by sled. you will shortly come to a "T" in the road. You will go right. Again you are following the sign that takes you to bugaboo lodge. You will follow the road untill you see a sign on the right that is for the rocky point recreation trail. Follow this trial up to the alpine.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for posting info to most of the spots in our area on the main page, now any punter that figures they are going to "break into" a secret spot will be poking around.

why can't you guys use a pm for directions????

Top Bottom