Interesting poll on Snowest forum

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, if I put a Camoplast track on my Polaris It should be right there with your Doo, right? I have heard this before on the Polaris forums, that the Camoplast track makes a huge difference. Is this going to be a stock part on the new Doo? Maxwell I personaly like reading your stuff on here, even though I think 80% of it is BS

Trench:beer:

Captain Undies

Reaction score
Cry cry cry

All I'm saying is there won't be any stock 2 stroke sled that will work aswell as the 2012 doo. Its just a fact

i just had to put this again to make sure you read it, cause Maxwell you are sure full of a lotta air..............Wow you sure are insecure about alot, its very comical waiting to hear what you are gonna spout off about next. Why is it mainly the doo guys that do this i dont know, but you are definatley one of the top posters when it comes to verbal diarrea. I could really not give a crap about how great you think your sled is or how when you are sleeping it goes out and fights crime and saves the world and cures cancer or that ski doo is the best machine in the world etc. I know what i like and what i ride, thats all that matters. Yea ski doo has a good machine,.....but is it isnt the best in my mind.........not for my riding style..........im sure there are lots of people who look at these posts just to see what kind of train wreck you get into yapping about your doo and then just sit back and laugh, or write a little comment here and there just to fire you up and watch you have a verbal melt down ,.........I know I enjoy it

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely! Put a camo extreme on a pro it will be just the same or damn close just missing an inch of width. My point is from the factory the new skidoos are coming with this track which gives an advantage right off the showroom floor. That's all. Of course we can all throw this track on any sled. Its not bs I spend my life testing these products and comparing.

Captain Undies

Reaction score
Cry cry cry

All I'm saying is there won't be any stock 2 stroke sled that will work aswell as the 2012 doo. Its just a fact

Really? thats a fact? so you are saying that you have taken out all models of the 2012 2 strokes and have compared each one on the mountain and in different snow conditions,...........cause if its a "fact" thats how you would go about getting them, or having reputable sources do them and pass the info along for the consumer...espesially on the 2012 models,.......hmmmm I dont think all the 2012 models are even out there for you to test or anyone else, so stating that its a "fact" just goes to show that you need some more ass wipe to help wipe up the bad case of verbal diarrea that you experience so often

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely! Put a camo extreme on a pro it will be just the same or damn close just missing an inch of width. My point is from the factory the new skidoos are coming with this track which gives an advantage right off the showroom floor. That's all. Of course we can all throw this track on any sled. Its not bs I spend my life testing these products and comparing.

Sounds like a nice upgrade if that is what Doo is Dooing, all of these new sleds are awsome, they are certainly more capable than I am!!!

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? thats a fact? so you are saying that you have taken out all models of the 2012 2 strokes and have compared each one on the mountain and in different snow conditions,...........cause if its a "fact" thats how you would go about getting them, or having reputable sources do them and pass the info along for the consumer...espesially on the 2012 models,.......hmmmm I dont think all the 2012 models are even out there for you to test or anyone else, so stating that its a "fact" just goes to show that you need some more ass wipe to help wipe up the bad case of verbal diarrea that you experience so often

Its an online forum....cmon people...its all in good fun!
Lets see a little less....hmmm crying smiley is broken... :'( :'( :'(

Maxwell has a good point, Traction = DUH, WINNING!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sheesh, you sure expound on the virtues of the sled that was an obvious 2 nd place in the favorite sled of 2012 comparison. XP, YAWN..... again.

Captain Undies

Reaction score
Sheesh you guys sure are getting worked up about getting your butts kicked in 2012.

Captain undies your going to have to change those!

Change what? im just stating a "fact" .......the fact that you have verbal diarrea and that everyone(well almost everyone) who looks at these posts would agree with me and it is quite comical waiting to see what you are going to spew out next..............Im sure that if you had a ski doo rep tell you that at night when your sleeping your sled goes out and fights crime, cures cancer and beats up chuck norris..........you would be out in the streets telling everyone that its a fact, and because its a ski doo it must be true.................................I know what ill be riding next winter, and ill wait to see what the consumer reports say and people that a re riding the new sleds, but im just making a guess(a guess not a "fact") here but im pretty sure that the 800 ski doo aint gonna be the best mountain machine out there,........anyone reading this please tell me if im wrong especially you maxwell,.i cant wait to hear what kind of loudmouth soup your gonna go on about

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!.............Day 47 and still more days to ride.......Catch up!! Again.............It's whatever work's for you.

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with idog if it works for you that's great, I do like to read about whats working for others as I can try to improve my own ride. I can't imagine my sled working any better but I'm willing to give it a shot. Do they make that track in the same pitch or will I have to change drivers as well?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Change what? im just stating a "fact" .......the fact that you have verbal diarrea and that everyone(well almost everyone) who looks at these posts would agree with me and it is quite comical waiting to see what you are going to spew out next..............Im sure that if you had a ski doo rep tell you that at night when your sleeping your sled goes out and fights crime, cures cancer and beats up chuck norris..........you would be out in the streets telling everyone that its a fact, and because its a ski doo it must be true.................................I know what ill be riding next winter, and ill wait to see what the consumer reports say and people that a re riding the new sleds, but im just making a guess(a guess not a "fact") here but im pretty sure that the 800 ski doo aint gonna be the best mountain machine out there,........anyone reading this please tell me if im wrong especially you maxwell,.i cant wait to hear what kind of loudmouth soup your gonna go on about

Pffft....

Don't be silly...not even chuck norris would go toe to toe with maxwells sled...it has manipulative power over all trees & land.....

Captain Undies

Reaction score
Pffft....

Don't be silly...not even chuck norris would go toe to toe with maxwells sled...it has manipulative power over all trees & land.....

LMAO is that a fact? lets wait and hear what maxwell says.........more than likely though according to the way maxwell talks of his machine, you are absolutley right, chuck norris doesnt stand a chance against maxwells machine. Mabye it has some of charlie sheens shark blood in it, and is also a warlock

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
lmao is that a fact? Lets wait and hear what maxwell says.........more than likely though according to the way maxwell talks of his machine, you are absolutley right, chuck norris doesnt stand a chance against maxwells machine. Mabye it has some of charlie sheens shark blood in it, and is also a warlock

maxwell.jpg

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You do realize I'm not specifically about my sled? We have about ten test sleds with the same setup. Your welcome to come watch them work. People on here have before

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the poll from Snowest, I also put this up in the first post.

Mountain/Deep Powder Riding at its best

View Poll Results: WHAT SLED WILL YOU BUY FOR NEXT SEASON
PRO RMK 194 50.39%
XP 54 14.03%
M SERIES 97 25.19%
NITRO 14 3.64%
OTHER 26 6.75%
Voters: 385.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Here is the poll from Snowest, I should have put this up in the first post.

Mountain/Deep Powder Riding at its best

View Poll Results: WHAT SLED WILL YOU BUY FOR NEXT SEASON
PRO RMK 194 50.39% polaris guys are full of chit..they arent buying anything...they still owe on the 3 800's that cratered
XP 54 14.03% don't need new sleds because the one they have works just fine and doo has no significant upgrades
M SERIES 97 25.19% 25% is probably accurate 1/4 of the big 4 and AC are good sleds...
NITRO 14 3.64% not everyone can afford a 3 ton truck to haul thier sled around
OTHER 26 6.75% snow-hawks are the new "hippy sled"
Voters: 385.

Captain Undies

Reaction score
You do realize I'm not specifically about my sled? We have about ten test sleds with the same setup. Your welcome to come watch them work. People on here have before

Interesting..............you must have used some but wipe and cleaned off some of the Diarrea that falls outta your mouth, cause now it has gone from you saying "MY SLED blah blah blah" to "WE" as in a bunch of other sleds. Im still waiting to see where you get all these "facts" espesially on the 2012 kicking the crap outta every other machine out there. I dont recal any demo rides out there and i havent seen and litrature anywhere calling it the sled of the year or sled of the century

Captain Undies

Reaction score

Ive just been having fun messing with maxwell, i know what im riding next year, and thats all that matters to me, but usually the ones flapping about how bad there machine is or how they are the baddest riders in the world blah blah blah need to be reminded that the only difference between there ass and there mouth is the fact that one has a nose above it, and if they were to use it, they would smell the crap thats coming out of it smells a lot like the stuff coming outta there ass,............and then mabye shut up and try listen for a change

clarkydubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everyone is making some good points here....to 2.5 is a killer, no denying that, but in certain kinds of snow....mostly setup(which isnt all that fun anyway) having the extra 1/4" will lose you track speed, whiich will lose you the highmark. now, if they made a PC 2.5".....good luck trying to touch it.

Top Bottom