Interesting poll on Snowest forum

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looked at a poll on the (mountain/deep snow) section of Snowest. "What new sled will you be buying next year" some interesting numbers for sure. 51% will be buying the Polaris Pro Ride, 24% will be going with the new Cat, 13% will buy a new Doo and the rest will be going with a Nytro or other.

Mountain/Deep Powder Riding at its best

View Poll Results: WHAT SLED WILL YOU BUY FOR NEXT SEASON
PRO RMK 194 50.39%
XP 54 14.03%
M SERIES 97 25.19%
NITRO 14 3.64%
OTHER 26 6.75%
Voters: 385.

Trench:beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well...my snowest subscription is up.and im not dropping 20 beans to see that pole. so thanks.

looks like there will be alot of ddissapointed sledders next season.

no pro ride or new cat will keep up with the new etec with stock 2.5 track 16 wide.

cant deny that fact as they are all similar HP and weight

jhsummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.jhactivities.com
I've never really liked what snowest has to say about sleds. I haven't read it in a while but the last time I read their reviews of sleds I felt like they all had their head up there azzes. From the results of their poll it seems their readers way as well...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That didn't take long!!!

all i can say, is enjoy your sled, a guy has to try different sleds to know what works for you. i'm sure you'll hear all kinds of mindless bs. if it works for you, i say giver. sure a lot of closed minded negativity. :beer:

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looked at a poll on the (mountain/deep snow) section of Snowest. "What new sled will you be buying next year" some interesting numbers for sure. 51% will be buying the Polaris Pro Ride, 24% will be going with the new Cat, 13% will buy a new Doo and the rest will be going with a Nytro or other.

...other?

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant stand that magazine! It seems to me they always over or under rate things. and ya ride around with there head up there AZZ!

Maxwell. Doo is just an ok machine nowadays ok. its not the best. its just ok.:d:d:d

Top Bottom