Interac Issues Aug 19

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Went to a store yesterday, bought some liquor. My purchase was $44.09. It came up Transaction Not Approved the first time. The second time it came up, Unable to connect, then it came up. Transaction Not approved. So we went to a second machine and it worked. Then I went to a small convenience store and grabbed a few small things totaling $7.96, it come up Transaction not approved, tried again and no go, so we tried with my other bank card and the same thing. Thought I was broke,:noidea: So I paid cash. Then to go on to my I-Phone and check with my TD app and find 3 charges for $44.09 and 3 for $7.96. Geez, it was an expensive night for a few items. I phoned the small convenience store, she didn't speak English to well, and told me my card was no good and hung up the phone.:confused: So today I called the number on the back of my card, was on hold for just over an hour. Found out there was alot of problems with the interact system yesterday and this happen to millions of people all over North America. They are working on the issues and if your account is not credited by Monday afternoon to call back.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats scary...i had the same issue with td the other day. but it was a larger amount. hopefully it didnt charge me. i guess it pays to keep receipts and whatnot.

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
or mcdonalds for 193.00$.....id be looking into that one. perhaps it was supposed to be 19.30$

No no.... That one was legit. Lol. And it was 198.00 something... LOOK.. stupid 1 am purchases for the WIN
mcdonalds.jpg

Last edited:

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a 103.40 once at a and w , but that was just a extra zero added in

ya yesterday my interact card didnt work either , always keep cash on you , even if its a $50 bill hidden in a back pocket .

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had same thing happen yeasterday at CT. $80bucks on a pair of skates for the girl turned to $240 looked on TD site this morning and everything was corrected.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PHEW....thanks for the heads up! Was going through Edmonton stopped for gas and had to buy washer fluid (after the gas purchase with CC) for $5 friggen dollars, went to pay and my TD came back NSF...I didn't really think anything of it (don't usually keep much in TD anyways) but I was pretty damned sure there was more than enough for a $5 purchase....ended putting it on my CC. Technology is great...when it friggen works!!

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last week at superstore gas bar, guy gives me the heads up that he paid with his card, receipt showed someone's card number, he then alerts the attendant who says i can't do anything call your bank. I says well i guess someone somehow bought you a tank. crazy techno world. heck just got off the phone with telus customer service, ask the girl what part of the world she's in, she calmly replays central america, which i reply that's why there's no local money, which she replys is not her problem. And that's why i like the backcountry!!!

Top Bottom