Info on MudPro's Needed

rider4life

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've decided to buy a new quad and really like the look and features of the Mud Pro, now I have done some research and decided I must have one :d, what I'd like to hear is the pro's and con's and personal experience with either the 700 or the 1000....my only concern with the 1000 is being 8" longer will it fit in a short box pick-up? Any info you folks have on this subject is greatly appreciated.:feedback:

rider4life

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the mud pro as well, not sure on the length but I'm sure it will fit in a short box but I think you might have the back tires on your tailgate.

I like the fact that it comes snorkled, bumpers, winch and mud tires out of the box so you don't void your warranty, the only thing I see wrong is they are a heavy quad, might not be as good in the skag.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy had one, his biggest complaint is the machine is slow, no top end speed and a bugger on the trails.

Its a very market specific machine, you need to make sure your buying it for its intended use.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know much about the mud pro, but I have a 2007 AC 700fi with 27" Mudlites that I use as a spare. It doesn't have near the punch that my Outlander has, but it has 3" more ground clearance. It is a very capable quad, and very nice to drive. If I was to get rid of my Outty, I would go for the mud pro.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've decided to buy a new quad and really like the look and features of the Mud Pro, now I have done some research and decided I must have one :d, what I'd like to hear is the pro's and con's and personal experience with either the 700 or the 1000....my only concern with the 1000 is being 8" longer will it fit in a short box pick-up? Any info you folks have on this subject is greatly appreciated.:feedback:

rider4life

sent up a pm with prices on... had the 700 mp,as a demo,,,awesome they are slower, didnt have any handling issues the cats are bigger and when you throw 28" zillas on anything they are going to affect the steering. I think the 1000 mudpro is gonna be the ticket for me..... well it is the biggest....:d:d:d

Nadz

Reaction score
I'm lookin to replace my 04 650 V-Twin. I'm very interested in the 700 Mud Pro... What are they goin for now??

Top Bottom