I'm Pumped and Ready To Go

Ramona

Reaction score
Good Morning All!!!

I am new to the site and I thought I would introduce myself. I am married with 2 daughters (11 & 6 - Well 39 including my husband - lol), and we live in Edmonton.

Growing up I lived for any kind of sport. However now that I am married and have children, I guess it's their turn, so I haven't been able to commit to team sports.

However quadding is something I can do as long as I have a sitter. Good old Grandma and Grandpa. Got to love em. I don't get away from the kids much, well basically never, so I am pumped and can't wait for our trip.

My husband and I are leaving early Saturday morning to go to the Hinton area. I had heard that you can camp out on the river. We decided to go and check it out, then maybe take the kids with us during our vacation.

I know there is Cadomin, but I also heard about Brule. Which one should we choose? Any ideas? Is this a place that we could bring our 6 & 11 year old daughters? Any information would be welcome.

Thanks All!!! Have an EXCELLENT day!!!

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Good Morning All!!!

I am new to the site and I thought I would introduce myself. I am married with 2 daughters (11 & 6 - Well 39 including my husband - lol), and we live in Edmonton.

Growing up I lived for any kind of sport. However now that I am married and have children, I guess it's their turn, so I haven't been able to commit to team sports.

However quadding is something I can do as long as I have a sitter. Good old Grandma and Grandpa. Got to love em. I don't get away from the kids much, well basically never, so I am pumped and can't wait for our trip.

My husband and I are leaving early Saturday morning to go to the Hinton area. I had heard that you can camp out on the river. We decided to go and check it out, then maybe take the kids with us during our vacation.

I know there is Cadomin, but I also heard about Brule. Which one should we choose? Any ideas? Is this a place that we could bring our 6 & 11 year old daughters? Any information would be welcome.

Thanks All!!! Have an EXCELLENT day!!!

I have been to Brule once, back in 88 or 89 on trikes, was not busy. Have heard now that it is crazy busy, will never go now. Cadomin is quieter and there are less people.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode north of Robb and found some easy trail some nice veiws put on about 116miles in two days rode cadimon about twenty years ago and it was great a little dusty

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:winkmsn:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Cadomin is the better place to go, because you can drive until their is no one around and then just pull over on a cutline somewhere and ride and ride and ride....Just remember your way back, because you can get turned around easy enough.
It's just not as busy as Brule.

Top Bottom