I'm outta here

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well fellow sledders it has been fun. But I gotta leave. But don't worry I'll be back in two weeks, the all inclusive is waiting and I am going for a quad ride in the Dominican Republic. You all have a safe and happy sled trips. But I gotta go and warm up.:D:av-31::D

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you for leaving the weather is now turning nice for the next 10 days, most likly turn cold in time for you to get back.:woohoo1::ignore:

Have fun.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't work where banana's don't lurk!!!!...lol:D Have a good trip...remember the lime doesn't go in the eye!!

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hola all, one week left to go. It has been a great time. They drive the way I would like to. Have been on a few trips. Drank some Presidente beer and som 151 rum :(. Saw a few people with arm and leg slings from some of the quad tours they were pretty banged up. Jumped off a 50ft cliff into water today don't know if I would again. Hope to get quadding in the next day or two. Will post pics when i get home but now I need a coco loco. Cheers

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there last year in March had blast, here's a heads up don't leave you luggage at the desk while your waiting for the bus someone went through our bags and my i pod and charger were stolen lucky at the last second the grabbed the camera other wise that would be gone to_Other than that all was great.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Home today. My AA meetings start tomorrow. +30 for highs, no rain except at night. Really nice resort. Went out quadding for a couple of hours on some 250 machines. Brought home some Brugal Rum 7 bucks a bottle and a bottle of Mamajuana, it says it heals what ails you and a few other "perks'. If you go make sure you are not overweight, I mean the luggage $10 per kilo and the 4 of us were 12 kilo's over. Some very major culture shocks, but all in all a great time. Well worth the trip and will recommend the resort "Bahia Principe Rio San Juan". Will post a few pics when got them downloaded.:D

Top Bottom