Ice age rails

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if one of the fine snow and mudders could point me in the direction of the best place to pick up some ice age rails. I am also looking for a track. I am hoping for a reasonably priced place that is easy to deal with. Hit me with your favorite shop!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know about rails but Jarred at Absolute Power and Performance had the best prices on tracks that I found.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What KGR said...order the rails directly from Ice Age. I had good luck with Tracks Canada for a track...Curtis is in Calgary and will ship on the bus....excellent to deal with.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis is great too.... track will arrive the next day. !!!!

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome guys!! I will check into things here and let you know what was the best deal! I figured Tracks Canada was going to be the best option for the track but its nice to hear what others have used and been happy with. Thanks!

Chunk

Reaction score
Awesome guys!! I will check into things here and let you know what was the best deal! I figured Tracks Canada was going to be the best option for the track but its nice to hear what others have used and been happy with. Thanks!

Tracks Canada is great as long as you don't need warranty.

Chunk

Reaction score
It's just a gong show. Tracks Canada buys their tracks from tracks USA, so warranty has to go back through tracks USA at your cost. Also camoplast doesn't like the tracks USA / Tracks Canada arrangement so it's just a lot bigger hassle than buying locally. Typically mountain magic or specialty sleds are within $50 on tracks now.

Top Bottom