I can't stop thinking of powder so i made a new video edit

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're terrible!!! As if all the teasers of the video releases coming weren't bad enough..... I'm at work drooling!! The camera angles music and footage are great!! Nice work, can't wait for winter

Johnny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well done, great riding too, thanks for making me twitch even more waiting for snow....arrgghhhhh this summer thing blows.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great video!! You got some nice powder days in, thanks for sharing

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Jon Jean. What were your riding impressions of the XM after riding a Pro for the year?

JonJean

Reaction score
Hey Jon Jean. What were your riding impressions of the XM after riding a Pro for the year?

I liked the xm better right away. thats why i snow check me one :) couple reasons, i find the weight distribution from front to back better balanced so that when i carve down hill in pow i don't have to slow down to make the sled carve. also on hard pack the skis are way more responsive. the T-motion works great, i found that on a side hill climb i was using way more rpm on the assault for the same side hill. I hate the steering on the polaris it took me like 3 months to get use to it and actually Phu*ed up my back to the point i had to take a day off! not cool lol. Also XM has more power and the running boards actually fit my feet in properly I'm constantly on the edge of them on my poo. The only down fall is the shocks i bottomed out a bunch on the xm.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good work buddy !!

I'm selling everything I own so I can walk into my doo dealer with a fat wad of cash come november !

anyone want a trials bike ? sas toyota pickup? 1 ton chev? sled deck? 07 rev ? street bike ? lol

Top Bottom