Hunters Range

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode this area a few times over the last two years and its quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

watson21

Reaction score
Help me out guys/gals How to access Hunters Range? Have been on Owlshead and talked to sledders who came up from Hunters. Are they really conected? Thx

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are connected but there is a couple of groomed trails into Hunters Range from Enderby. Check out the Hunters Range Snowmobile club website they have a map on there.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one hill over from each other....real close and with the 2 areas is huge

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have gone over from owls several times - I never have gone over using a trail - well kinda lol

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the great vid. I live in Kelowna and have never been to Hunters but this year that has to change. Any guides putting their hands up to volunteer?:confused::beer:

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and a buddy where doing a little exploring quite a few years ago - we like to be a bit adventurious. Came across tracks that had been covered up by a snow fall. Followed the tracks and then started seeing other sleds in the distance - made our way our to the sleds and asked how'd they get here . said they followed main hunters range trail up to the cabin. Usually head over couple times a years - theres lots of play areas along the way:)

Top Bottom