Humorous Kijiji Adds

RMKRookie

Reaction score
there is a green one on bring a trailer auction site for 107000 usd at the moment - has 7 miles and a lot of interested potential purchasers - a few more days to go on this auction - may get near 150 usd

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right!!! Welp, more like $220g after taxes, doc fees, pdi-pde, amvic levy, admin fees. hahahah

More like $250k because if someone is stupid enough to go into the dealer to inquire the $200k one is gone, and the one they have is much much more.

Has to be a mis-print? It's a nice body style and all, maybe a nice $50-75k car but if i'm spending $200k on a car it better be a lot nicer then that and not just more power then one worth 1/4 of the price.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More like $250k because if someone is stupid enough to go into the dealer to inquire the $200k one is gone, and the one they have is much much more.

Has to be a mis-print? It's a nice body style and all, maybe a nice $50-75k car but if i'm spending $200k on a car it better be a lot nicer then that and not just more power then one worth 1/4 of the price.

not a mis print. The Demon and Hellcats are stupid pricy. I never seen anything with wheels worth 200g haha but yea, that car is ugly AF.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People are nuts. I guess its hard to knock them if they get what they are asking for. There is a huge shortage of product to be purchased new right now. My Ford dealer was telling me yesterday that when all of Fords plants are up and running pre Covid they spit out 17 complete vehicles on average per minute. He said their plants were down for 4 months and when running work 24/7/364 during a yr. Think in that context how many units just Ford is behind? There is now a world wide shortage of electronic chips for vehicles that will set everyone back even more. He also told me their supplier for foam for seats (BASF) is now saying there is a shortage of something used to make that foam and the car manufacturers will see setbacks because of that. Its unreal what this pandemic has done to just the car industry alone.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People are nuts. I guess its hard to knock them if they get what they are asking for. There is a huge shortage of product to be purchased new right now. My Ford dealer was telling me yesterday that when all of Fords plants are up and running pre Covid they spit out 17 complete vehicles on average per minute. He said their plants were down for 4 months and when running work 24/7/364 during a yr. Think in that context how many units just Ford is behind? There is now a world wide shortage of electronic chips for vehicles that will set everyone back even more. He also told me their supplier for foam for seats (BASF) is now saying there is a shortage of something used to make that foam and the car manufacturers will see setbacks because of that. Its unreal what this pandemic has done to just the car industry alone.
The ford lot here is bare, never have I ever seen it with so few vehicles... and they typically move a lot of vehicles per month for how small of a city we are (45k) ish.

The dodge and chevy dealers lots are full, the small town chevy dealer I deal with 30 minutes away has a bare lot... definitely gonna be an interesting year.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not only ford trucks, chips are used in most manufacturing.. gm is behinds well

My case combine is sitting among a lot full at the factory... sounds like thousands, heard every colour the same..

Something about 30 seecans fall off a ship all carrying these so called chipsk

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7c74c33a6b2179a01d08e0aedc9101f3.png

https://www.hansenford.ca/inventory/new-vehicles/text-Harley

Pick one or both .

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only takes one dumb ass and they have a sale.. but it still has to be paid for, some way some how

Top Bottom