Reaction score

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I txted the last guy for 12,500 RIGHT NOW..LOL

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

These guys must be eating glue by the bottle full.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think you missed this awesome XM investment:
2013 Ski-Doo 800 cc Summit X 163" - Calgary Snowmobiles For Sale - Kijiji Calgary Canada.

And this guy invested in a Polaris that he thinks is worth the same now that it has been ridden for a year as it was new (these were $10000 new last year in season). Comes with a window though, that might be worth something.
2012 POLARIS 600 RMK - Regina Snowmobiles For Sale - Kijiji Regina Canada.

Man I was just about to post that XM for 17k! What a clown. I seriously don't get it. I know a guy who got one OTD for 12,500 with 3 yr warranty. And that was the all black x. Hmmm

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know anything about sleds but it gets you thinking wy they want so much for them. Do you think they brought with a high intest rate and trying to get there money back or something?

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know anything about sleds but it gets you thinking wy they want so much for them. Do you think they brought with a high intest rate and trying to get there money back or something?

Thats usually how it is for most albertans... I knw of 5-10 guys easy who does that all the time.

Gforce21

Reaction score

I like to refer to that as "rig hand sound financial planning"

Buy impulsivly at 18.9%, bag the ch!t out of it on turn arounds. Then try and sell it for what you owe on it the first time you hear the word "breakup" in the lunch shack.
Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's just how amazing the xm is to ride. It is a snowmobile that increases in value kinda like a classic car

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I replied to kijiji add that seemed cheep for the year and model of the sled.
Here is the reponce I just got.

Hi,
I`m very sorry about the late response. This sled is in great condition, no accidents, without scratches or dents, the engine has no leaks or problems. Is from 1998 with 5000 kms. I am selling the sled with shipping and handling included. Since I`m not in the area to sell the sled in person, I want to use a third party to handle the sale, and please note that you will receive the unit before I receive any money. This way we are both protected. Now the sled is at them in Whitehorse, ready for delivery.
Let me know if you're interested and if you have questions.

Thanks

Why do scammers and d.bags goda exist in this world.Too bad the rc's couldnt do something about some of them.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put the ad up mang!!

I replied to kijiji add that seemed cheep for the year and model of the sled.
Here is the reponce I just got.

Hi,
I`m very sorry about the late response. This sled is in great condition, no accidents, without scratches or dents, the engine has no leaks or problems. Is from 1998 with 5000 kms. I am selling the sled with shipping and handling included. Since I`m not in the area to sell the sled in person, I want to use a third party to handle the sale, and please note that you will receive the unit before I receive any money. This way we are both protected. Now the sled is at them in Whitehorse, ready for delivery.
Let me know if you're interested and if you have questions.

Thanks

Why do scammers and d.bags goda exist in this world.Too bad the rc's couldnt do something about some of them.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow maybe ill throw mine up and list it for 16 cause it looks cool, then I can snowcheck a 2014 and make 2 grand

Lol wtf are these people thinking

Sent from a iPhone

Top Bottom