Humorous Kijiji Adds

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He thinks $50,000 p/y is a high paying job and he can be pomptous ?? Lol

Thedoityouselfguy

Reaction score
Came across this Ad on Kijiji and thought I would share it with you guys! For sale - 10000 extra self esteem points (Apex Mountain Turbo)
$T2eC16dHJGwFFYr14jIEBRbbrG0biQ~~48_35.JPG

Date Listed 16-Apr-13 Last Edited 16-Apr-13 Price $5,000.00 Location Calgary For Sale By Owner Make Yamaha Model Apex MTX Year 2006 Kilometers 10400 Engine Displacement (cc) 1000 Colour White

OK guys, here is the machine that’ll make the girls drop their linen and start their grinnin’! This veritable arm and weiner stretching snow rocket will propel you to the top of your riding group’s pecking order and any mountain top you aim the SOB at. It’s so loud that people 3 valleys over will fill their pants when they hear you coming, but you won’t know about it because you are too busy concentrating on not letting the sled kill you. The Timbersled Barkbuster front end coupled with the Yamaha deep keel skis demand every f-ing millisecond of your attention on the trail. Seriously, if this sled even suspects that you’re daydreaming down the trail, it will immediately dart violently and throw you in the rhubard without a shred of remorse. The M-10 skid does only two good things: rides like 1975 Cadillac and keeps the nose down when climbing. It’s an absolute public safety hazard when boondocking,sidehilling,ascending,descending ,or even just sitting there in the middle of a meadow while you have lunch and wait for your cojones to drop again before your next near-death experience. The bodywork is the victim of several encounters with trees, gravity, and many poor riding decisions over the years. Who the heck needs a pretty sled anyways? If this is you, go set your Justin Bieber album to repeat and put a bullet in your head. This turbo monster enters any riding area with the subtlety of Danny Trejo carrying a chainsaw running nitromethane, and has no regard for your personal safety. Its Camo Extreme is starting to shed lugs like a sheep dog sheds hair in the spring, so you may want to look into that at some point. See the pictures? This sled looks nothing like that anymore. First $5000 and a signed death waiver and this missile is yours!

The quick specs:
-2006 Apex 162
-2.5 camo extreme
-M-10 live axle skid
-CR tunnel
-reverse, E-start, heated bars and thumb warmer
-Rox riser
-OFT steering column bushings
-MCX 310 HP turbo kit, runs 240 HP on 91 pump
-Timbersled front end
-Boss Seat
-new chain this year, many new bushings and bearings throughout
-oil changed twice per year

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I messaged that guy. I can't believe it will work, but if it does I might have to try it.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best part is he's trying to sell his 09 for $7500, look at his other ads.

Haha did ya check out the truck ... he says its a part of canadian history ... its from the video going for a rip are ya bud !!!!! Lmao

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha did ya check out the truck ... he says its a part of canadian history ... its from the video going for a rip are ya bud !!!!! Lmao

I watched that video and it's not the same truck. One in the vid is an old RC/LB Ford.
Either way funny ad and vid!!

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched that video and it's not the same truck. One in the vid is an old RC/LB Ford.
Either way funny ad and vid!!

I noticed that to but was gonna see if anyone else would pick that up lol thats why I thought that ad was so funny

Top Bottom