Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Just offered him 4900 cash lol I'm waiting on a response

ydeje8a6.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
You guys just keep hammering on these guys and maybe I'll end up with a smokin deal..... guy gets offers of 4900, 5100, 5300, and all ov a sudden my $6500 looks pretty good......lol

aircanam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^ and that children is why you don't do crack.....of course someone is gonna get a deal and walk out of the showroom with it for 4k......

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a funny ad, but I was trying to sell something on Kijiji and got into a friendly conversation with a potential buyer:

Buyer: I'll give you $75
Me: For $75, I'll let the instruction manual go. But I can sweeten the pot and deliver the manual for $80.
Buyer: I have an offer for you. I'll come over there and shove my size 13 down your throat and - no charge. Piece of shat.
Me: So I guess my offer to deliver is out of the question. Pickup is preferred?

After that I never heard back.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys who wear size 13's are by default tough guys. Didn't you know. What the fawk is wrong with ppl??

TimG

Reaction score
My pet peeve is people who "MUST SELL", but price is "FIRM". The two are mutually exclusive- you can't have both. The reality is that many people- around Edmonton, anyways, don't really know the meaning of "must sell". When you go shopping for a sled in the states, it's a whole different ball game. One guy on snowest had a 3 or 4 year old sled with a list of mods a page long, and he was lowering the price by $100 per day until it got sold. That defines "must sell".

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad thing is some people pay the crazy asking price in Edmonton. My buddy sold an 02 RSX type r here last year for 9500, got a buddy selling the same car in Ontario with same mods (rims intake stereo) and keeps getting offers in the area of 3k... There's money in people's pockets here and a lot of people don't know what to go with it!

Sent from my iPhone using

Top Bottom