Humboldt Broncos, horrifying!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone who sleds in Revy drives from Alberta are well aware the change in road safety over the last 10 years. Getting there becuase of bad roads used to be the issue. Getting there without being stuck behind a wreck or being taken out by a semi is the challenge now.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's not true, they have brought in many new rules and regulations that had nothing to do with the Humboldt accident
Well it hasn't changed anything on TC thru rogers pass. Absolute ch!t show with semis tailgating each other and crashing all the time. Easy to get wiped out by these assholes. I plan my drives around times of day these dicks are not out there

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone who sleds in Revy drives from Alberta are well aware the change in road safety over the last 10 years. Getting there becuase of bad roads used to be the issue. Getting there without being stuck behind a wreck or being taken out by a semi is the challenge now.

So true it’s gotten pretty sketchy as of late, I always tell my wife and kids it’s not the sledding that’s dangerous it’s the inexperienced never seen snow truckers . That was about the only benefit to the shitty snow year and higher valley temps the majority of this seasons drivers were really fast and nice. As we always say, the shitier the rds the better the sledding!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Well it hasn't changed anything on TC thru rogers pass. Absolute ch!t show with semis tailgating each other and crashing all the time. Easy to get wiped out by these assholes. I plan my drives around times of day these dicks are not out there
I left Brooks last Wednesday at 545 heading to the Shuswap and it all came back to me why I don’t night drive anymore. It’s absolutely terrifying between golden and salmon arm. Especially add in the rain and look out.

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Their just as stupid during the day especially travelling back on a long weekend Monday. New Canadian tourist are as bad as the NC truckers.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree with the driving into BC these days. Not worried much about the roads but some of the big rig drivers who just don’t care.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stop in at any cardlock in the country, it's not just BC
The flat stretch of twin hwy between Brooks and Medicine Hat doesn’t carry the same risk as most of BC.

I was in Invermere BC area on Remembrance Day weekend 2022. Hwy 1 east of Golden was closed. The weather was cool and damp most of the weekend. Went to leave Sunday morning and apparently hwy 93 received snow. It took 11 hrs to get from Radium Hot Springs to Castle junction…! Every corner had a dozen spun-out brown truckers. They would put on a couple chains, get to a flat spot, then take their chains off …. Rinse & repeat for 3000 trucks and every corner. MF are just plain stupid.

We should deport more of them….

Then people will cry “ how will you expect to get your stuff that’s transported by truck “….

I am patient, I can wait for my goods to be transported by rail … the way it should be. Way too many transport trucks on the road carrying crap most people really don’t need.

Top Bottom