Hugh Jass where are you?

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know of a guy "really" named Mel Lester...very nice man.
also a kid named Ryan Coak.

jono.2

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha.

i went to high school with a guy named Harry Wang. He was also the one who got to read the announcements every week, so we would hear his name on the school's intercom at least once a week.

"would Harry Wang please come to the office"? hahahaa

Pwnd

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget Mike Hunt and there is an Alberta MLA named Kent Hair (I don't know if his dads name is Dick or not)I'm pretty sure I saw Hugh Jass on your girlfriend.:d:d:d

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worked with a girl named Chris, last name Cauck, then she got married her last name know is Fauckner not sure of the spelling but she kept both names for awile....not anymore. Also a guy named Noel Butt, we call him Xmas A$$. Man I'm done for if they rean this..

gusto

Reaction score
They call me Heu Jorgan my wife's name is Shirly Feelsit ..:eek:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I worked with a fella named Harry Dick. I also dated a chick in high school for a day or so named Nikki Asstamouth. :eek::eek:

Thats my last name except spelt with a Y instead of an I, i wanna name my kid if its a girl Ivwanna, and my aunties name before she was married was Anitta dyck,

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thats my last name except spelt with a Y instead of an I, i wanna name my kid if its a girl Ivwanna, and my aunties name before she was married was Anitta dyck,

SHE COULDA BEEN CALLED IVANA DYCK, OR INEDA DYCK, OR ROSEY DYCK, OR IVA DYCK, OR WERA DYCK, OR BEA DYCK............. :beer::d:beer:

Top Bottom