How people hit trees?

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny chit in here...."needle carrying bastages", "don't make eye contact":beer:

goddess112

Reaction score
:rolleyes::d:d Aborting dangerous missions.....Sometimes the tree is the tarp that saves the sled from sure disaster!! In this pic it looks like my sled is done, but I rode it out!!

Attachments

• 115.jpg
    115.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 41
  • 119.jpg
    119.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 39

Adrenaline Vince

Reaction score
Try riding a 300hp turbo Apex at Revy and youll find out why I hit trees. Its like the things a damb tree magnet.LOL Wish I had some pics to show. I could do custom logging.LOL

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You've all heard of "Magnetic North". The farther north you ride the higher the likelihood of hitting a tree. :beer:

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
100_0279.jpg

DSCN0689.jpg

DSCN0691.jpg

always pop out at front of me!!!! i try to find the tree magnet for adjust it but can't find it!!!!!!:d

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember 2 situations. One of the first rides my dad had his rt1000 i think, We had to switch sleds for some reason, This was a while ago and i had never ridden it before. So i went down a little creek following a trail and gave it a bit to much and launched into a tree well.. Funny what a rt1000 looks like with a 120 pound kid on it.

This next one was funny... Going downhill after screwing around in the trees.. Decided it was time to get out of there, So as im going down hill it's getting steeper and steeper, I see a wall of trees - 2 trees with a small space - and more trees.. So i tried to aim for inbetween the trees and my sled was to wide so I slammed the brake and slowly slid with each ski against a tree.. It was funny.

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This should be called the logging thread!lol I made out with a big one a the end of last season new bumper and belly pan now

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i found another lonely tree. i tried to get real close and keep it warm with my exhaust, but it didn't appreciate it. it hit back and threw me right over the handle bars.

Attachments

• PC200091.jpg
    PC200091.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 26

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here's a vid of my buddy doin some logging I get a good roar every time I watch it

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is7z83yFFKQ[/media]

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha you should be the Don Cherry of sled video's!:d

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha My dad just bought a new sled this year before we went out to allen creek. I Said your gonna hit a tree in the first hour. He told me he wasnt going anywhere near any trees. We got upto the cabin and before i know it he was laying sideways up in a tree. 10.5km on it ahhaha. I hit telephone boxes myslef.

Top Bottom