How much OTD for a 2014 etec 163 sp pull start

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its funny how I never see Bow Cycle with the cheap prices. I guess they have bills to pay........ ROFL we all doo... just not theres

I snowchecked a black/black x 163 with pull start and 4 year warranty for 14800 otd (13899 for sled plus 199 doc fee plus gst) from Bow South. With that price I also got a $500 accessory credit to use for tarp, belt, and linq gas can.

I also checked Cochrane and Lethbridge and the price was 14600 otd with only difference being the doc fee. However neither dealer mentioned any sort of accessory credit so I have no idea if they offered them as well. All I know is they didn't offer it to me.

I also stopped at Turple's one day but no one seemed interested in helping me for anything so I never did get a price there...lol.

So I found Bow's all in price to be in line, if not better, than the other dealers when you factor in the accessory credit.

Last edited:

finndoo

Reaction score
Do they not charge PDI and freight in Alberta, I got hit with both in BC, 250 PDI, 350 freight. What percentage are you guys paying for tax. I called three other dealers in BC and I was given the same total as my local dealer. Full msrp, PDI, freight,gst and pst. Would it be worth buying in Alberta next time even if it cost me 300$ to go pick it up?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sled was 250 for pdi and 400 freight. In b.c.

Got the deal done before I moved , plated in a.b and saved the PST ( 1000.00 )

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Top Bottom