How many can Clemina handle?

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if there is a certain number of ppl that Clemina can handle before it gets too crowded?I have only been up there 2 times and both times it was pretty quiet.Asking because buddy wants to ride there Easter weekend,but is worried there will be too many riders....any advise is greatly appreciated,Thanks

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if there is a certain number of ppl that Clemina can handle before it gets too crowded?I have only been up there 2 times and both times it was pretty quiet.Asking because buddy wants to ride there Easter weekend,but is worried there will be too many riders....any advise is greatly appreciated,Thanks

the more the merrier. its a gigantic area and moost of it people dont even know. not to mention the other areas valemount has to offer. and dont forget when theres a 100 riders up there that means there is always going to be a good show and people wrecking stuff LOL.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the more the merrier. its a gigantic area and moost of it people dont even know. not to mention the other areas valemount has to offer. and dont forget when theres a 100 riders up there that means there is always going to be a good show and people wrecking stuff LOL.

That's the thing,don't know the area at all,so anywhere close to the cabin will be tracked up fast...Plus would hate to get into a certain area and put ourselves into a shitty situation.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's the thing,don't know the area at all,so anywhere close to the cabin will be tracked up fast...plus would hate to get into a certain area and put ourselves into a shitty situation.

hire a guide or hire "god maxwell"

Cat Man

Reaction score
Yup we rented a guide through "snowfarmers" , Tony was excellent and very well informed about the whole Valemount area.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm confused, are you talking about Clemina or Curtis's place?

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make a left near the 13-14 km and head up towards morning glory. You'll be riding good snow no matter what.

Thanks Eman,I was told about Morning Glory before as well how to get there...
Does anyone know the most Clemina had a one time?...just curious
100 sledders don't sound like alot.

Top Bottom