How about Powder King

xteam_17

Reaction score
anyone been in to the reynolds cabin yet?going in next weekend for weekend.

xteam_17

Reaction score
pic from 07 was fun

Attachments

• P1010008.jpg
    P1010008.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 72

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi frock i have been riding the pine pass lots in the last 7 years many great areas. If you want more details on an area. Let me know.

Thanks Renegad, I live up in the area and have ridden these areas for just about 20 years yet I've never ridden Old Friend or Reynolds Cabin. Do you know these areas?

renegad

Reaction score
I have ridden into Old Friend and Reynolds cabin many times. Never went in to Reynolds this year but end of March went to Old Friend the trail was broke to Reynolds as I met some people on their way out. No bridge though so had to skip the river. Later in the season the Missichinka can roar which makes dragging a skimmer tricky

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do you live Renegad? Your profile indicates Dapp, where's that? I've been living in Hudson's Hope for over 3 years and prior to that Chetwynd.

motosycho

Reaction score
i rides pk area every weekend. beaver creek, bijoux, misinchinka, silver sands, kalahazon, we usually go to the sands until spring then do some climbing in the alpine. me and my buddy are thinkin of doin are first of the year at bijoux in 2 weeks

GRD

Reaction score
i rides pk area every weekend. beaver creek, bijoux, misinchinka, silver sands, kalahazon, we usually go to the sands until spring then do some climbing in the alpine. me and my buddy are thinkin of doin are first of the year at bijoux in 2 weeks

Motosycho... How long you lived in Dawson for?

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do they still allow people to unload at the ski-hill and explore from there? 2 years ago there was numerous sleds, last year i went there snowboard didnt see very many. A lot of awesome places like this allow snowmobiles, or campgrounds allow quaders, but than some group of idiots has to get it shut down due to safety.

I've snowboarded at powderking many of times, would like to snowmobile there sometime.

Top Bottom