hotel/motels in okotoks?

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Okotoks has these things??? When I google it I got nearest locations and nothing in Okotoks..I am not however much of a googler ;) My son is playing ball next weekend and I don't really want to drive from Calgary...thanks in advance!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You might want to try the High River Hotel. Only 7 mins away, and alot better rates.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks QT!! I saw High River on my google page thingy but I figured it was alot farther from Okotoks. Will go check it out :)

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

zcool

Reaction score
High River has the Heritage Inn with pool, hot tub, lounge and restaurant. I like it because it has everything right at the Hotel and is decently priced. Food is good also.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info! It is back to back ball and early the next morning so I just didnt' want to spend big bucks for a 8 hr sleep sorta thing..I am going to check out the high river and lakeview one. Thanks again!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info! It is back to back ball and early the next morning so I just didnt' want to spend big bucks for a 8 hr sleep sorta thing..I am going to check out the high river and lakeview one. Thanks again!

Lakeview is good, had contractors stay there. Clean and comfortable. Lots of good restaurants right around there as well. Depends on what you are looking for, I can recommend some real dives....:D

If he's playing out at the ballpark and you have a trailer there is a campground next door to it.

I was going to say B&B might be nice too, there are some real good ones around the area as well.

Top Bottom