Hot tubs

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is Dynasty spa junk, changing pump all the hoses cracked and the only way to get to them is top the pos on its side. This is the last time I will ever fix this junk. My next will be a Arctic spa!
592b73630610aef169aaeba04991fbea.jpg

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
I was in a 12 man hot tub with 18 drunk people in it one time. I decided to crowd surf and some mothrfker stuck his/her finger, second knuckle deep, right in my ass. No missing the target, no poking around just a hand up my trunks and boom! Instant bullseye. How did this person get so good at this activity? Like, who even does that? That was 20 years ago and the finger rapist identity is still a mystery. Nobody admitted to it. I have a hot tub phobia now.

Last edited:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in a 12 man hot tub with 18 drunk people in it one time. I decided to crowd surf and some mothrfker stuck his/her finger, second knuckle deep, right in my ass. No missing the target, no poking around just a hand up my trunks and boom! Instant bullseye. How did this person get so good at this activity? Like, who even does that? That was 20 years ago and the finger rapist identity is still a mystery. Nobody admitted to it. I have a hot tub phobia now.

This is a story I would never share.....

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

All you had to do was line up their fingers and do a smell check hahahaa

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will never again have a house without a hot tub. Our Arctic is 9 years old now and had very minimal problems. Had a beachcomber before this one at the last house, also a good tub. After 17 years with a hot tub, like I said I'll always have one from now on...if we moved tomorrow to a new home, and it wasn't already set up with one, within 24 hours I'll be calling Arctic to order a new hot tub for install.

rsaruk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have had hot tubs at 3 different places over the last 20 years.

Currently have a sun ray from a shop in Edmonton. In the last 8 years replaced 2 pump seals and the circuit board

As for use it’s used everyday or twice a day.

Our next tub with be Arctic Spas the new one they make that uses salt
Just got one with the salt and spaboy, so easy to maintain.

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a Coleman tub bought new in ‘97
3 heater elements , three motors, a few leaking jets . Not disappointing for a 22 year old tub .
On cover # 4 as well .
Coleman made good products back in the day, too bad they sold off this line.
Yah don’t have all the fancy gizmos, but easy to maintain and still the fountain of youth.
Next one will likely be an Arctic Spa , by all the comments.
Will try to squeeze couple more years out of this one .
Paid $7500 back in ‘97 so probably double now for new one ?
Will post a pic of install , and a current pic.
Junior was 3 years old when we installed , he’s now 25 .
Still have beers and enjoy it !

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a dynasty spa, hasn't givin me any problems so far other than if I don't check it everyday the water gets nasty.

Im probably doing something wrong, but seems to be a lot of work keeping the water clear.

bcjeepr

Reaction score
The wife looks after ours so no expert ,but she does do frequent filter replacements "and filter cleaning . Plus drain and refill twice a season . They are alot of work .

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id like to change the water, Its been in there since Christmas. Hot Tub store said to change every 4 months.

Its cold out, so I will have to wait tell it warms up a bit.

Just dumped a bunch of chlorine in and will shock it in a few hours. Took the filters out and cleaned them, letting them dry.

Worked a few weeks ago when the same thing happened.

Love the tub, but ya its a lot of work.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arctic spa. I bought 10 person one back in 1998! Still have it. Moved with every house move. On the fourth cover is all. They do make a good one and you have acccess to all plumbing.

Change the water every three months.

Top Bottom