Horsey Creek

oly

Reaction score
how has the trail been bbtoys? Has most of the slides come down yet? I was thinking heading in there on the long weekend. Thanks.:beer:

oly

Reaction score
Hey Glen how is the trail in? I'm thinking of heading in there Sat. I have been going there for the last 5 years and I know that trail can get pretty rutted out!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Glen how is the trail in? I'm thinking of heading in there Sat. I have been going there for the last 5 years and I know that trail can get pretty rutted out!

I'm not sure what the trail is like as i havn't talked with anyone thats been up there in the last couple weeks.

lmg225

Reaction score
Road Horsey Creek this past Saturday and Sunday and the trail was great and the snow was deep, wish I could ride there again this weekend.

sledhead80

Reaction score
How was the waterfall? Was it icy? Was in there a few years back and it was bad... But once up top it was all good.

schoooled dweeb

Reaction score
I guess Mac would be the person to talk to on this topic....
I would like to know if the trail up the waterfall has been made into the area yet?
If Rotax1240 did not go up the waterfall... that means he went up towards Horsey Glacier
which is a small part of the area.....
Any input by other members would be appreciated
If the trail isn't made up the waterfall....i would gladly do it again for the 3rd time in the last few years.
Awesome area for intermediate/advanced riders.
Cheers
Chris

rotax1240

Reaction score
I guess Mac would be the person to talk to on this topic....
I would like to know if the trail up the waterfall has been made into the area yet?
If Rotax1240 did not go up the waterfall... that means he went up towards Horsey Glacier
which is a small part of the area.....
Any input by other members would be appreciated
If the trail isn't made up the waterfall....i would gladly do it again for the 3rd time in the last few years.
Awesome area for intermediate/advanced riders.
Cheers
Chris

we did go up both ways .........

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where does a person stage from? I have nvr ridin there before, directions would be great thanks

oly

Reaction score
Horsey... Great trail Mac! It was absolutely great in there! Only 4 of us in all day snow was deep, good base so you could hook up and go anywhere. Sooo I hooked up and did alittle chute and turned out into a big tree. Crushed my hood and gave me a good black eye and split my lip pretty good:( Thanks glen for working magic to get me going by tomorrow! Well it's 9 and I'm hurting.. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Top Bottom